sarah's simply filling food diary

That's a really interesting link Daisy. I'd love to know more about all that kind of thing.

It's good to be achey Sarah..means you worked hard..once you move around again you'll loosen up hopefully :)

Oh my god, I feel like such a lazy bum after reading how much exercise you do!!! I need to take a leaf out of your book lol xxx

claireyfairey said:
Oh my god, I feel like such a lazy bum after reading how much exercise you do!!! I need to take a leaf out of your book lol xxx

But u have a busy life! A 3 yr old and going uni! See I think that's tough, I bet u don't have hardly any spare time!

Ella Belle said:
That's a really interesting link Daisy. I'd love to know more about all that kind of thing.

It's good to be achey Sarah..means you worked hard..once you move around again you'll loosen up hopefully :)

I hope so!

I'm not at uni at the moment so I have no excuse! Isla's at pre-school for another hour and what am I doing? Slobbing about on the laptop! x

claireyfairey said:
I'm not at uni at the moment so I have no excuse! Isla's at pre-school for another hour and what am I doing? Slobbing about on the laptop! x

Sounds like what I'm doing except I'm on my phone!

Y do dogs sleep all the time?

Ella Belle said:

Yea I thought it was interesting as well :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I know but when they are awake they are full of energy!!

True!

Y do dogs sleep all the time?

I have a lab Sarah and she hardly never sleeps. It's so weird, I'm always wondering why she's so different to other dogs but she is always alert. She might have her eyes closed but if I even move a finger her eyes pop open and she looks at me. Last week for the first time ever I heard her snore but as soon as I made a sound she was up walking around again..sometimes I really wish she'd sleep a bit more and give me some peace but she obviously does all her sleeping when I'm asleep :)

I'm really impressed by all your exercising Sarah. I am hoping to get back on it during summer and hopefully if I get I to a routine then I'll continue in September. My aim is always 3 gym sessions a week but I never achieve this. I am a bit of a lazy girl and have never been a big fan of exercise. I do want to change this but something always seems to get in the way. I suspect it mainly is just me making excuses. X

Ella Belle said:
I have a lab Sarah and she hardly never sleeps. It's so weird, I'm always wondering why she's so different to other dogs but she is always alert. She might have her eyes closed but if I even move a finger her eyes pop open and she looks at me. Last week for the first time ever I heard her snore but as soon as I made a sound she was up walking around again..sometimes I really wish she'd sleep a bit more and give me some peace but she obviously does all her sleeping when I'm asleep :)

Mine sleeps all night and most of the day!

Becktoria79 said:
I'm really impressed by all your exercising Sarah. I am hoping to get back on it during summer and hopefully if I get I to a routine then I'll continue in September. My aim is always 3 gym sessions a week but I never achieve this. I am a bit of a lazy girl and have never been a big fan of exercise. I do want to change this but something always seems to get in the way. I suspect it mainly is just me making excuses. X

I don't really like exercising, never have! But as I'm not loosing lbs I have to do something!

sarah88 said:
I don't really like exercising, never have! But as I'm not loosing lbs I have to do something!

No type of exercise that you enjoy!? You could even do fun things with your daughter like throw and catch! Fun for you both! I love throw and catch and frisby, :)
Plus anything walking is exercise.....get shopping :) lol

Purpled said:
No type of exercise that you enjoy!? You could even do fun things with your daughter like throw and catch! Fun for you both! I love throw and catch and frisby, :)
Plus anything walking is exercise.....get shopping :) lol

:) I just don't think throw and catch is working enough muscles for me but thanks for the idea! I do like the kettlebells!

I would love to be a dog lol! Lots of sleeping, eating, cuddles and playing in the park :-D x

icklerockchick said:
I would love to be a dog lol! Lots of sleeping, eating, cuddles and playing in the park :-D x

My dog always looks depressed tho, so I'm not sure how fun it is to b a dog!

Back