sarah's simply filling food diary

So I measured my self today, it's been 4 wks and 2 days since the start and I have lost 2" on my waist and 4" on the biggest part of what I call my belly! I must admit its only today I have felt my trousers a little bigger than they used to be but I haven't really noticed it else.

That's amazing Sarah! I measure myself today but know its only a couple of cm! Well done, you are doing fantastically. You must feel great! X

sarah88 said:
So I measured my self today, it's been 4 wks and 2 days since the start and I have lost 2" on my waist and 4" on the biggest part of what I call my belly! I must admit its only today I have felt my trousers a little bigger than they used to be but I haven't really noticed it else.

That's brilliant Sarah!!!

Yes I am pleased never thought it would be that much, I do have lots more to loose than u beck, I bet u have lost a fair few inches since ur start day haven't u?

Christening today but I did very well!

Day 3 26pp 34 w/p

B
OSS 4pp

D
Small pasty 12pp
Sausage 3pp
Had some grapes pineapple and pickled onions too

T
Cuppa soup and toast 8pp

Hot choc 1pp
Creme egg 5pp

7 weeklies used
27 weeklies left

Well done you! I wish I'd started measuring when I started years ago but I've only been measuring recently. I have gone down about 3 dress sizes though! X

That's really good! What is ur goal size, I'd really like to be an 8 but suppose would b happy with a 10

I don't know if I have a goal size. I'm so pear shaped that currently I'm a more or less a 10 on top and a 12 in skirts and dresses but 14 in trousers. I guess I'd like to be a 12 in trousers, 10 in skirts abd dresses and I'm happy at 10 in tops! So I guess not too far to go! X

sarah88 said:
Christening today but I did very well!

Day 3 26pp 34 w/p

B
OSS 4pp

D
Small pasty 12pp
Sausage 3pp
Had some grapes pineapple and pickled onions too

T
Cuppa soup and toast 8pp

Hot choc 1pp
Creme egg 5pp

7 weeklies used
27 weeklies left

Mmmmm loving creme eggs at the mo, have you tried the splats yet? There lush:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Not yet my partner had some the other say but I didn't take much notice of them

Hi Sarah thinking of trying sf for a couple of days to mix things up ure diary looks really good! Is the golden syrup OSS free? X

tani said:
Hi Sarah thinking of trying sf for a couple of days to mix things up ure diary looks really good! Is the golden syrup OSS free? X

Hi there, no its not free. Only the original one is

Hi tani, Thankyou for ur comment! Have u decided to go ahead with sf? Sorry I didn't reply sooner but as mets said only the plain OSS is free but sweetener really makes a difference in the flavour!

Day 4 sf 27 weeklies

B
OSS

D
Pitta pizzas
Cheese 1pp

T
Roast chicken
Gravy 2pp
Brown sauce 1pp

Hot choc 1pp

5 weeklies used
22 weeklies remain

Pitta pizzas r lush, had ham pineapple and Sweetcorn, really nice then the ww cheese!

I had a good wk end Laura I have more weeklies left today than this time last wk so that's good! Found myself having meals that wasn't planned on sat and sun, both days were gonna be sf but sat family brought us some chips so I had to try and change my day, then sun I wasn't gonna stay for food but felt bad so had to find the right things to eat! But I got there

Back