sarah's simply filling food diary

Yeah it's been really hard tho, my mother inlaw made coffee cake and cupcakes and it's my fav but I don't no the pp so I couldn't have any! Plus I've been thinking bout choc constantly, but I need to stick at it to loose the weight and I don't wanna mess up!
I have used lots of weeklies but I'm hoping that this means I get a good loss on fri (totm) it worked last time!

You've done so well to resist the cake! Well done for sticking to plan :)

Day 4 sf 14w/p

B
OSS

D
Jacket & beans

T
Spag Bol

0pp used
14 w/p remain

Day 5 sf 14w/p

B
OSS

D
Pitta pizzas

T
Steak
Chips
Petit pains
Sweetcorn
Salad cream 1pp

1pp used
13 weeklies remain

Wow Sarah, I'm impressed that you stick to 3 meals a day and no snacks! I usually graze alot, but feel much better when I can limit it to just fruit :)

I do usually have 1/2 pieces of fruit but never bother to write it down! The beginning of my wk I ate a fair few pp so being really good for a couple days!

Best of luck with the rest of the week, its hard cutting back but at least with SF you can snack on fruit if you're hungry!

Friday morning! One more day to go!

Day 6 sf 13weeklies

B
OSS

D
Ham petit pains
Butter 1pp

T
Roast pork
Gravy 2pp

Strawberry cornetto 4pp

7pp used
6 weeklies remain

Day 7 sf 6w/p

B
OSS

D
Ham petit pains
Butter 1pp

T
Egg
Chips
Petit pains
Salad cream 1pp

Strawberry cornetto 4pp

6pp used, Wi tomorrow (totm so not expecting much)

Mmmmmmmm cornetto - enjoy :) Mmmmm egg and chips...... you've got me thinking I want egg and chips this weekend now - yum yum!

Fingers crossed for your weigh in Sarah.

Thankyou! I love egg and chips!

Thankyou

1lb off today! Gonna try putting my weeklies down by 7pp this wk to see if it makes a difference in my losses?

I'm now 10.13 3/4 so finally in the 10's

Back