sarah's simply filling food diary

Sounds like a great day Sarah, you did well at the barbecue, I find any kind of eating where it's not sit down and served to you as really tricky. I'm such a grazer, I need someone to put my food on a plate for me! Not when making meals for myself obviously but you know what I mean ( I hope!) x

Yeah was pretty satisfying, I actually didn't wanna snack last night after my workout so that was good, and I only used 25pp so only really ate the praline to make sure I had my 26pp I do feel I should eat all my dailies at least! Even if it's only 1pp but the praline was gorgeous I have a little box in the cupboard and I just have one now and again, I think there was 10 in a box an I have about 5 left so I guess that's good, had them since Easter!

I'm dreading having to drop points to 26! I have 30! 26pp a day must mean your near your target!

Purpled said:
I'm dreading having to drop points to 26! I have 30! 26pp a day must mean your near your target!

No I started on 26pp I was 13.2 and am still on 26pp at 10.10! It was worked out by a leader so I guessed it was right

sarah88 said:
No I started on 26pp I was 13.2 and am still on 26pp at 10.10! It was worked out by a leader so I guessed it was right

Are you small maybe in height? Me and my friend weigh same, and I get 3 more points as I'm taller!

I started at 35 and now I get 30!

Im 5.0

sarah88 said:

I think there is extra points for height, men get extra, and breast feeding people get extra!

At least you'll always be on 26! As that's the lowest!

You seem to be getting on well with your cross trainer Sarah! Well done :)

I am seriously impressed with your cross trainer-ing Sarah! I have only managed doing 15 minutes at a time on mine so far so I will take your 60 minutes as a definite kick up the bum to aim for longer!

Atomic pink said:
I am seriously impressed with your cross trainer-ing Sarah! I have only managed doing 15 minutes at a time on mine so far so I will take your 60 minutes as a definite kick up the bum to aim for longer!

I've done another 60 mins today plus I might try and d'o another 60 later! I think at the weekend when I have more time I will try and get 2 hrs in but only 1hr during the week! I do find when I'm board if I just get on the cross trainer it stops me eating

Very impressive -does your machine measure your mileage too, I bet you've gone a fair distance today!

gobolino said:
Very impressive -does your machine measure your mileage too, I bet you've gone a fair distance today!

I didn't look last night but earlier I did just over 20km think it was 21-22km but can't remember!

Day 3 sf 25w/p

B
OSS

D
Bagel x2
Butter 1pp
Ww apricot jam 1pp

T
Chicken
Chips
Beans
Petit pains x2

Apple x2
Half a melon

2w/p used
23 weeklies remain

Cross trainer
70 mins- 161 Cals
70 mins- 198 Cals

Wow lots of exercise.

I saw on another thread that 1ap is 70cals!

Also Sarah, at the gym if I go on cross trainer it says I burn about 100 calories in 10 mins. So I would suggest you have burnt a lot more calories than you think.

A lot lot lot more....... Even if you only burnt 50 in 10 mins that would still be 300 in an hour.

I suppose it doesn't matter really as the exercise benefits you no matter how many calories you burn. I just letting you know for your information.

I was thinking the same as purple, you are probably burning more calories than you realise! Go you! I reckon this will deffo have a great impact on your weight loss, you may not see it for a week or two but it will show eventually. Keep it up! X

I am a little worried I may Sts or gain this wk with all the exercise, but it's not so bad if u know there is a reason

When I joined the gym in September the first couple of weeks I sts despite being an angel with food, then after 2 weeks had a 3lb loss and good regular losses after that. So don't worry. Xx

I have lost every week whether I exercise or not but I lose more when I don't exercise!

Wow! Very impressive on the exercise Sarah. And I agree with Purpled and Becktoria - I reckon you have hugely underestimated calories burned in your cross trainer sessions.

I found the formula you working out activity points a few weeks ago and this is what I have been using to work out my activity points;

Weight X no. of minutes X intensity level

Light activity is 0.000232
Moderate is 0.000327
Intensse is 0.0008077

The tricky bit I find is working out what counts as light/ moderate/ intense etc. but as I don't tend to eat back my activity points (usually) I am not too bothered as its just a way of tracking my activity and being able to set myself goals.

Really must give my new cross trainer another go and get past 15 minutes. How fast do you go? I get a bit bored after that, even if I have it in front of the tv and I definitely feel the burn in my thighs which suggests I wouldn't want to carry on for 4 times as long...

Thankyou, the Cals is what the cross trainer says I've burned!

I go between 17.0kwph and 20.0kwph depending on the level!

I been doing 5 14min programs in one session and the programs vary in levels so it will start at level 1 then changes every couple of minutes, some go up to level 9, it's just a variation of levels! Which I hope will keep my body having a different workout every time!

Going crealy with my daughter now so will only fit 1 60mins in today!

Back