Petit pains

Aero biscuit 3pp
Wispa gold 7pp

12 weeklies used
37w/p remain

:) Thankyou

Nomes said:
Fab Sarah! Long to goal now?

About 3st 1.2lb to the middle of a healthy bmi but prob won't go that low, at least 2st more!

Your more than half way there then! Plus you have 26pp a day so nothing will change! You'll be a pro by the time your at your target!

Yeah! I keep feeling like I want a day off plan enjoy a bag of revels, a meal out with a dessert! But I don't no?! I always think if I have a day off it will turn into the next 6 months off! Ah I don't no

I reckon if there is something you have *really* been fancying and your mind keeps returning to then you are better off deciding that you are going to do it and enjoy it. That way you are making a conscious and controlled decision about it rather than feeling like eating and cravings have got the better of you. It seems that sometimes a day eating things you don't usually have, or quantities of things you don't usually have, can boost your metabolism anyway. Maybe some fairly meticulous planning of meals after your day off plan would help? That way your cupboards and fridge are full of things you like and want to eat and you have some favourites to look forward to?

When I first started doing SW I would plan a day off about once a month but after a while I discovered I didn't really want to eat any differently than the rest of the time so it would end up just a case of having a couple of glasses of wine or some unmeasured cheese on a baked potato.

I reckon the good thing about WW is that it doesn't cut out anything we like, therefore having one meal or one day off plan is a bit safer as you aren't having to return to total deprivation afterwards.

Hey Sarah you're doing well, so how about using weeklies/all your activities for a day off! That way, you can feel off plan but still be on track :)

To be honest I don't think even 90 weeklies would cover it, I just don't want to ruin what ive already done

You've lost well over 2 stone Sarah, in quite a short period of time! A day (or even a few days) off plan isn't going to undo that by a long way! I know its easier for others to say than it is to believe it ourselves though. I guess you know best whether you would be able to get back on plan after a day off.

Day 2 26pp 37 w/p

B
Apple

Milk 1pp

D
Pasty 18pp
Donut 6pp

T
Cupa soup 2pp
Bread x2 5pp
Butter 1pp

2x biscuits 4pp
0pp ice cream
Banana
Apple x2

37pp used
11w/p used
26 weeklies remain

Cross trainer 60 mins
30 day shred

Atomic pink said:
3 :) And they look the same size as a normal wispa. Points bargain it seems!

Bargain indeed will stick up on some I'm finishing this week on sw since don't want to swap mid week then I'm coming back to ww as want to give it a decent chance and use up all my ww goodies from the freezer lol! X

Oh and I agree one day of blowout won't do much if any harm as long as you get right back on track the next day :) I personally find an occasional blowout helps as it gets all those cravings out the system, and generally it's not even as goods you imagined! X

Just do it! One day won't harm you! What would your blow out consist off?

Mine would be:

Poppadom and dips
Peshwari naan
Chicken tikka masala
Rice
Wine wine and wine
And a cocktail!

U could never have that on ww! Lol

Prob b

Toast with Nutella for brekkie

Bag of revels

From a pub style restaurant
Cheese burger and chips (sauces)
Chocolate dessert - some sort of cheesecake thing

Then hopefully I wouldn't need lunch in-between

I don't no I just want a day to indulge!

Are you any closer to deciding whether to do it or not?

I am right there with you on the cheeseburger, chips and chocolate cheesecake for dessert.

Back