Sarah's Slimming World Diary!

Pretty pleased with myself tonight. Got home at 7 after a 3 hour drive and then changed straight away and went to the gym for 45 mins. Really pleased with that as could have come home and lazed! I even ran home! I'm doing the plank and squat challenge with my mum and we missed it yesterday so also did 60 and 65 squats and 20 sec and 30 sec planks!

Wooo another day done! And... I didn't use any syns! I was fine yesterday and had a bi of a pig out last night so sticking to low syns the rest of the week. Not too worried though - will have been to the gym 4 times and been on a long walk once, and done squat and plank challenge before weigh in! Think that's pretty good!

Today I was spot on though and really pleased. Tomorrow will be the same food apart from ill have a mushroom and chicken risotto in the evening which is also syn free. May syn some cheese for on top.

I've woken up so tired and achy! Not going to go to the gym today. I don't want to overwork my hip as four ones in a week is a little excessive for someone who is meant to be doing a gradual increase!

I'll still do my squats and plank challenge. Have printed out the calendar for them so me an mum don't forget!

I've got loads of work to do so assignment today. Hoping I can get a lot done. Seem to know the direction I'm going with it now so should just flow out of me! Desperate for a first and it doesn't come naturally to me so needs a lot of effort.

Going to my dads for tea and he has already planes macaroni and cheese - my fave! I said to him that I'm doing SW so I could either bring my own tea or he could make it SW friendly and he said best to bring my own! So I'm going to make chicken and mushroom risotto. Will make enough for a few leftover dinners and lunches too.

Plan is...

B: banana, yoghurts
L: leek and potato soup, roll (HExB) low low (HExA), ham
D: chicken and mushroom risotto. Maybe some Parmesan on top (3), yoghurt (1)

Syns: 4

In a bit of a peckish mood today. Have had a bag of malteasers for 9 syns. I might have cheese on my risotto for 3 syns. And a yoghurt. That would take me to 13 syns which is higher than I wanted.

I've got a long day at uni tomorrow. 3 hours driving and 9 hours at uni. Know it'll be a tricky one for food. Planning on buying some snack boxes of fruit to help me.

Well I've been good all day! Almost! I went to my Dads and my nan had been in hospital for a little observation and they decided to keep her in so Dad went to visit her and didn't get back til 7. Asked me to cook so if had to cook macaroni cheese for everyone but eat my own SW risotto! Had I known I would end up cooking, I would have made a SW version without telling them! So I had a forkful of it just to test... Was amazing!

I also baked some cookies as a treat for them and did eat one of them. Whoops! Had a packet of malteasers earlier in the day - wouldn't have worried too much about the cookie otherwise. I did have a syn free day yesterday so hopefully it's ok.

Will have normal breakfast tomorrow. Packed my risotto for lunch and will take Alpen lights for snacks. Maybe some cheddars for the journey home if I'm desperate. Need to stop to get some fruit.

Woke up at 7 to drive to uni and in my sleepiness, I reset my alarm for 8. I do this so often... It's almost like sleep walking. I don't have much recollection of it! I did it the other week in the middle of the night! Cancelled my 7am alarms and set for 11am! It meant I completely missed my lecture! Weird.

Anyway, gonna be late to lecture now but it's not that important! Food is...

L: chicken and veg risotto
D: sausage and mash

That's all free. Will have cheese with my mash. Will take two cereal bars with me for my HExB. Will take a packet of cheddars as 6 syns if I need them. Will try to pick up some fruit but I'm late now!

How far is your alarm?? Could u mayne put it across the room then its away from and u have to get out of bed??

I pressed snooze a total of 9 times this morning... so didnt have time to exercise boo ah well

Hope you have a good day :) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Only lost half a pound. Bit gutted tbh. I tried pretty hard this week but did have a slip Up and was out for a couple of meals, although I made such sensible choices! Gah!

Bought 3 packs of scan bran and the plan is to have that every day. This week I'll have Friday, Monday and Tuesday at home doing assignments. I'll go to the gym each of those says. Saturday I will watch the rugby. Could possibly fit in the gym then too. May go on a night out and will try my hardest to do vodka diet coke etc. Sunday could go to the gym but again, will see. Wednesday I'm in uni from 9-6 (and 5 hours travelling) so that will be a tricky day and I'll have to make sure I plan my food really well. Thursday will be in uni but hopefully won't be tempted by anything as it is wi that night!

Tomorrow my plan is...

L: leek and potato soup, scan bran (hexb), low low (hexa), tomatoes, ham
D: not sure.. Probably chicken and mushroom risotto

Going to try t keep syns low every day to allow for accidents!

Half a pound is still a loss :)
Sometimes your body just holds on to something and we don't know why :)
Keep at it and you should get a loss next week :)
Hope you have a good day... I love scan bran one week where I had it every day I lost 3lb so you never know :) x

Sent from my ME173X using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks, yeah I'm still glad I had a loss - don't want to maintain or put on!

I had the nicest dinner out last night. Took my cousin out and I was off plan as it was weigh day. We shared mussels in cider and cream with bread and chips and a huge plate if nachos with pulled pork. Was amazing!

Popped to tesco and got some of their liberte honey yoghurts so looking forward to trying them for 1.5 syns. Similar to Danio which I love

Back