Sarah's SW Diary

Sometimes it does us good to have a cry.

Hope you feel ok soon.

What about giving the boy a ring and telling him you need a cuddle :)

Thanks you two. I'm still not feeling good, but I'm sure it'll pass. I think it's a combination of it being star week and a few other things, I have an essay due next week and I just can't focus to do it which worries me a little. My flatmate and I have a chillout night planned when she gets in, so hopefully that will help.

I think I might scare him if I did that. I've not heard from him today which is a bit unusual and probably isn't helping my mood. He's been a bit quiter than normal since he left on Sunday, normally we've been texting the whole time. Maybe I'm worrying too much, I don't know.

I'm feeling sooo much better today :) I had my acupuncture session this morning, which always leaves me feeling very chilled, but I was even more relaxed than normal after today's session. I've also had the bike out this morning, and been for a blast round all the country roads which has cleared a few cobwebs, it was lovely. I had to bump start it as I've not been out on it for a while and the battery was flat, but once I got it going it was fab :D. Good job I live on a hill! :8855:

WI tonight. I've been a good girl all week, and I feel like I've lost, so fingers crossed for a good result! Here's what I've eaten so far today:

Breakfast
28g porridge oats (HexB)
Toffee mullerlight (free)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Quorn slices (free)
Extra light mayo (0.5 syn)
Walkers baked crisps (5 syns)

Snacks
Feeling a bit peckish so think I'll have some melon (free) and an apple (free).

Total: 5.5 syns

Not eating anything else till after WI tonight once I've had my fruit. If I get a good loss tonight I'm going to have a black hole night and have a piece of cake! :eek:

Good to see your feeling much happier.

Are you having some of the mega synned birthday cake? I think you've done really well not to have any yet.

Good luck for weigh in :)

If I have a good loss I shall be doing just that! :D It has been sitting there in the kitchen calling to me all week. I have to adit, when my flatmate was eating a bit yesterday and she left the room, I nearly gobbled it up off her plate! :8855:

If I'm not happy with my loss I shall resist though, we'll see!

I did it! I lost 4lb and am sitting eating a piece of cake as I type :D Tickers etc will be updated in a min when I'm on my laptop!

Ok, I've eaten the cake and now I feel sick! :9529: I only had a little bit too! Clearly my body can't handle food that rich anymore! :8855:

Think I might be on a bit of a sugar high, these are always fun! :8855:

Well done Sarah on your weight loss, could you please help me, i am trying to do a christmas countdown on the ticker factory like yours, I get as far as the weight and it won't let me put 28lb for target (how much I want to lose by christmas)how have you done yours, could you please help me. thanks Jane xx

Well done Sarah on your weight loss, could you please help me, i am trying to do a christmas countdown on the ticker factory like yours, I get as far as the weight and it won't let me put 28lb for target (how much I want to lose by christmas)how have you done yours, could you please help me. thanks Jane xx

Thanks Jane :)

You have to set up a new ticker from scratch, you put in your starting weight (what you are at the start of your Christmas challenge), current weight and target weight (that you want to be at by Christmas) as normal, but in the options it gives you make sure that the spot is in 'weight change' rather than 'weight', and it comes out how mine is. Hope this helps, if you need any more help come back and ask me again! xx

Well done on the loss. That's massive :D

It's good that the cake made you feel sick cos now you know you're not missing anything.

Thanks Tilly :D I lay in bed for ages feeling sick before I could sleep, so I know I definately won't be doing that again! It tasted great, but so not worth feeling like that for! xx

Thanks Jane :)

You have to set up a new ticker from scratch, you put in your starting weight (what you are at the start of your Christmas challenge), current weight and target weight (that you want to be at by Christmas) as normal, but in the options it gives you make sure that the spot is in 'weight change' rather than 'weight', and it comes out how mine is. Hope this helps, if you need any more help come back and ask me again! xx

Thanks sarah I have got as far as the code, can't remember which code to paste and does it go in option 1 in your signature xx

Thanks sarah I have got as far as the code, can't remember which code to paste and does it go in option 1 in your signature xx

You need to copy and paste the BB code, put the cursor wherever you want it to be on your signature between everything else and paste it, when you save it the ticker willl appear xx

Just realised I haven't put my food for today up, off out to meet the boy in a min so will do it tomorrow. I've been 100% though! :D xx

Right, here's yesterday's food:

Breakfast
2 x weetabix (HexB)
250ml semi-skimmed milk (HexA)
1 tbsp honey (2.5 syns)

Lunch
Wholemeal roll (HexB)
Low fat spread (2 syns)
Mushy pea curry (free)

Dinner
Wholewheat pasta (free)
28g cheese (5.5 syns)