Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Should've gone to Tesco last night but got sidetracked so having to make do today!

B - low fat yoghurt (2syns) with mango
L - mug shot with spinach
D - SW beef curry with rice
Snacks - 2 x Alpen light, banana

Got on scales this morning and this week's loss has almost gone back on. Have been drinking way more than usual though - 2.5 litres a day plus shredding for 2 days so wonder if it's water retention. Hopefully it'll even out again!!!

It will be entirely water retention so don't stress about it. Had a terrible night last night, my mums kitten went missing yesterday lunch time and we can't find him anywhere, she literally turned her back for 30 seconds and he vanished :(

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. I've got a pussy cat myself so can totally imagine how frantic you must be. Really hope he reappears very soon x

Thanks hun, I have 2 fur babies at my house and my mum has 2 at hers. Still can't find him, took the afternoon off work to help her look, stuck posters up everywhere, nothing else we can do now except wait :(

He has just found his way home thank goodness, scared and shaken but home. No idea where he has been but not important now, reckon my posters & flyers did the trick :) xx

Aww Caz, I'm so pleased! What a relief! I'm still alive after Day 3 of the Shred, which is better than expected! lol. I'm enjoying it actually, which I didn't expect to! The cardio is already getting easier but some of the strength exercises kill me, especially the press ups! I'm sure it'll get easier in time though.

What a gorgeous day it is today! Planning a picnic with the OH tomorrow so if anyone has any good SW picnic ideas - throw 'em my way please!

Ok, so today:
B - Muller Light with strawbs and raspberries
L - Thai mugshot (1/2 syn) with spinach
D - TBC! Off to Lidl after work! Probably some kind of chicken based salad - need to search the forum to see if there's a SW version of Caesar dressing!
Snacks - 2 x Alpen bar (HEXB), banana

Weird food day today! Too hot to eat at lunchtime so had alpen bar and strains. Then fridge raiders late afternoon. Spent early eve prepping SW friendly picnic food for tomorrow - cant wait! Just had dinner ready then friends turned up so ended up sharing it out! 2 WW sausages, 1/2 jacket spud plus beans with loads of mushrooms in. Not quite as planned but not bad. Had a small gin and sugar free cranberry too. So 7 syns today.

Day 4 of shred tomorrow - it's going to be so much harder getting up on a Saturday!

Strains for lunch?! Lol. Love iPhone predictive text!

Day 4 of shred done! Whoop whoop! And before 7am on a saturday!

Picnic at Seven Sisters with my lovely man today so I've made:

SW pakoras, sweet potato, red pepper and spinach frittata and chilli beef with wild rice. Plus a big salad and a fruit salad. All blissfully syn free! So excited!!

Muller light, alpen bar and a banana for brekkie then picnic lunch. Then off to another 40th this evening so will treat myself to a wine (6 syns)

Have lovely sunny Saturdays everyone!xx

Miss_Corset said:
Aww Caz, I'm so pleased! What a relief! I'm still alive after Day 3 of the Shred, which is better than expected! lol. I'm enjoying it actually, which I didn't expect to! The cardio is already getting easier but some of the strength exercises kill me, especially the press ups! I'm sure it'll get easier in time though.

Thanks hun, so relieved that he's safe but makes me want to wrap mine in cotton wool and never let them out again lol.

You're doing great with the shred, let me know how many inches you shred so I can be jealous lol xx

Will do! Fingers crossed it'll show results!

Long walk by the sea then picnic on the beach today. Was amazing! Had a mini cupcake (no icing) (3 syns) and a cider (6 syns) so I've still got enough left for a gin at the party tonight without worrying!

xx

Really proud of myself re party snacking tonight. Drank water with lemon. Ate rice salad, crudités and salsa and chicken drumstick without skin. Had a cupcake too - 6 syns should cover it.

Shred first thing, and lots of housework! Banana and yoghurt for breakfast/brunch. Not sure what the rest of the day will bring food wise!

Lunch - roast chicken (no skin), salad with 1 tsp low fat salad cream (1 syn), rice salad with peas, onions and mushrooms, couscous (2 syns) and a jacket spud. Followed by strawberries and grapes with small scoop ice cream (2 syns) with 1/2 small shortbread crushed up (2 syns).

Snack - 2 babybel light (hexa), alpen bar (hexb), 2 pink wafers (4 syns)

Amazing sunny weekend! Shred this morning then housework and gardening so burned a few extra calories too!

Manic day today so straight to the point:

B - Muller light with strawberries
L - left over chicken, rice salad, couscous and salad
D - Ended up grabbing half a sandwich at the networking event I was at - wholemeal bread with tuna mayo and cucumber. Can count the bread as 1/2 HEXB as it only equated to a small slice but will allow 6 syns for the filling.
Snacks - strawberries, 1 x Alpen Light (1/2 HEXB)

Last edited:
Miss_Corset said:
Really proud of myself re party snacking tonight. Drank water with lemon. Ate rice salad, crudités and salsa and chicken drumstick without skin. Had a cupcake too - 6 syns should cover it.

Sounds great, we had yet more cakes at work today but I resisted (even the fresh bakery cookies which I adore) and bought a muffin home for OH instead! Lol.

Only lost 1/2 lb this week which I'm a bit disappointed with but I did have a 35 syn KFC and been having * week troubles so hopefully it'll be better next week.....

Great work on the shred, you're going to really notice the difference :)

All in the right direction though, Caz. And you did incredibly well resisting the cakes!

I'm on Day 6 of Shred and have lost 8cm overall, which I'm absolutely delighted about, particularly as I STS weight-wise. Hopefully in a couple of weeks time, I'll really start to notice that clothes I haven't work for a while will start to fit again!

OH and I are taking my 91 year old Grannie for afternoon tea next Tuesday so am going to keep low on syns this week so that I can eat with them and not worry!

B - yoghurt, melon and strawbs
L - Thai mug shot (1/2 syn) with spinach
D - Got loads of veg to use up - courgette, spinach, mushrooms, asparagas etc, so will probably rustle up some sort of syn-free pasta/rice and veggie creation!
Snacks - banana, Alpen bar (1/2 HEXB), Babybel Light (1/3 HEXA)

Last edited:
So dinner ended up being Nando's! Butterfly chicken (skin removed) with rice and corn on the cob. Small dollop of ketchup on the side. Think 10 syns will cover that. And I loved every mouthful!

Yummy! Me and OH are going out for the day on Monday and I think I'm going to have my first flexi syn day. I've been at this for 9 weeks now and I've never gone over my syns (even with my KFC) so I figure if I have something sw friendly for my main I'm totally having a massive pudding!! Lol

Back