Sarah's Target & 10K Mission

Wow - what a couple of days - yesterday morning at 1am we got woken up with our garage (which is in a block at the end of our row of houses) on fire! Everything in there is totally destroyed - my boyfriends beloved racing bikes (he was supposed to be cycling London to Paris this weekend for charity), all our garden furniture, Christmas decorations etc etc. Totally crazy!

I think I was in shock most of yesterday so didn't really eat anything until 4pm. After that I managed:
2 x Babybel Light (HEXA), Alpen bar (1/2 HEXB), homemade SW sausage casserole with SW sausages (2 syns), mushrooms, carrots, onions, potatoes and baked beans
Then we went to the pub with nieghbours to drown our sorrows and I managed to drink a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc. No idea of syns but it was medicinal!

Anyway...I'm still pretty shattered today and cupboards are bare so gonna struggle with my superfree until we go to the shops tonight.

B - Muller light
L - Thai mug shot (1/2 syn)
D - TBC
Snacks - 2 x Alpen light (HEXB)
Using my HEXA as milk in tea today - lots of tea is definitely helping calm me down.

All the kerfuffle means no Shred yesterday or today. Although whilst waiting in for the Loss Adjuster yesterday we did quite a lot of gardening so that'll have burnt some calories that way - plus the stress! Think I'll rest it again tomorrow as I just need to catch up on my sleep and start to feel normal again! Will start again on Saturday.

Feeling totally exhausted tonight and in need of yuminess.

Dinner tonight - chicken salad with low fat dressing (1 syn) and a very small scattering of wholemeal croutons (sprayed with fry light and grilled) and HEXA Parmesan.

Treat - caramel bunny (5 syns) then muller light with strawberries and a crumbled up alpen light (2 syns?)

Thank goodness it's Friday! lol.

Food for today:

B - Muller light with pineapple, melon and strawberries
L - wholemeal roll with chicken, salad and extra low fat mayo (1 syn)
D - spiced omelette (Nigella recipe with a SW twist!)
Snacks - fruit, possibly a Mugshot if I get desperate!

Lunch - roast chicken (no skin), salad with 1 tsp low fat salad cream (1 syn), rice salad with peas, onions and mushrooms, couscous (2 syns) and a jacket spud. Followed by strawberries and grapes with small scoop ice cream (2 syns) with 1/2 small shortbread crushed up (2 syns).

Snack - 2 babybel light (hexa), alpen bar (hexb), 2 pink wafers (4 syns)

Amazing sunny weekend! Shred this morning then housework and gardening so burned a few extra calories too!

I think you can have 3 babybel lights as your HexA? That's what it says in the book & what I have been doing... I wonder if I have got it wrong? hmmmmmmm!

That's so bad about your garage! :( unneeded stress!! did they catch who did it?
xx

Hey Kelz,

I think I could have had 3, but I only had 2 left in the fridge :)

Just got off the phone to the police about the garage - no news yet but apparently they're still 'following up enquiries'...very much doubt they'll catch the little ratbags unfortunately. Like you say, definitely stress I didn't need, but it's just one of those things, so I'm trying to be positive :) xx

Ahhh! Just thought id let you know incase you didnt, or incase i was doing it wrong! :)

xx

Even though I'm on week 4, I still have to keep checking the list for weights (mostly of cheese! lol) One of these days I'll start remembering...xx

Dinner - Beefeater with, OH, mum and dad - paprika chicken (2 syns for oil) with jacket spud (no butter) and salad (no dressing). 1 tsp ketchup (2 syns?)

Treat - caramel bunny (5 syns)

Brunch today; smoked salmon and scrambled eggs with mushrooms and spring onions followed by mixed berries and a muller light

Dinner; spaghetti with crab, tomatoes, spring onions, creme fraiche (2 syns) and chilli with 1/2 home made garlic bread roll (1/2 hexb and 1 syn for butter)

Snacks; banana, alpen light(1/2 hexb) 2 pink wafers (4 syns)

Breakfast - muller light with strawbs and raspberries plus 13g All Bran Golden Crunch (1/2 hexb)

Lunch - TBC - not sure what we're up to yet

Dinner - steak with SW chips and salad

Uh oh - bad syn day today!!

Lunch - mussels at Cafe Rouge (asked for them with no butter and no cream). Had about 10 French fries (10 syns?!)

Dinner - steak in fry light with a few SW wedges, salad and roasted tomatoes

Snacks - glass of red (6 syns), popcorn (10 syns)

But had a fab day so it was worth it!! :)

You've been really good overall though hun, I had a cheeky Chinese last night but felt so grotty afterwards It's put me off! I'm going to have a pudding when we go out tomorrow and I'm determined to not feel guilty about it!

Plus you've been shredding etc. When is your weigh in day?

Thanks hun, I've been trying hard!

WI on Tuesday - don't think I've lost again weight wise but have lost more centimetres I think :)

Guilt free pudding sounds like a plan! Xx

Eeeek well good luck for Tuesday, inches can make so much more difference to your figure and how your clothes fit rather than just weight loss and I'm sure you're looking very slinky all ready!!

I really want to get my arms toned for the wedding but they are so puny I can barely do 20 reps without them going in to wobble mode lol xx

Not slinky yet - way too much jiggle factor! But hopefully by holiday I'll be getting there!

Breakfast today - bite size weetabix, hexa milk and a banana

Lunch - low fat super noodles, spiced chicken breast

2 pink wafers (4 syns)

Dinner - omelette with courgettes, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes

Back