Sarah's Third Time Lucky Diary

No I'm going to weigh tomorrow morning I'm just guessing I'm 15 stone as I were 14,9 when I got back from holiday n I've been a pig since

Best of luck for your weigh in in the morning.

Remember what ever weight you are tomorrow, you will be less the following week....

Just weighed in and I weigh 15 stone dead on! Disgusting I know :( I wanted to cry knowing that about 4 months ago I were 13,1 :/
Ahh well no point in getting myself down as the changes start now!
One thing I didn't mention is that I've been drinking fosters every weekend which is very fattening and the next day I'm always starving so that is gonna stop!
Anyway have a good day everyone :) xx

Aww don't feel bad,wipe the slate clean,start afresh! You have already picked up on something that needs to stop which is a start,don't be hard on yourself as you will make yourself feel worse.Heres to a 100% day for all of us :0)

I know it's just quite gutting but hey I'm on a roll be good so far :D enjoying my cous cous with chicken!! Yummmy :D hope everyone's having a good day!! X

Yeah it always helps :) erm not sure yet as I've paid for this month then my contract is up and in unsure what to do as I love swimming n my gym hasn't got a pool. I think I'm gonna try and go a couple of times this week although I don't feel very comfortable as I've put so much weight on I dont think my gym clothes fit so may just start walking with my mum or whatever. How bout your exercise?

Walking is good,might be worth sticking with swimming as that's a great form of exercise and cheaper then the gym! Well since last Thursday I've only done Dog walking but am thinking that if the weather is nice at the weekend then I will get out on my push bike.

Yeah I really enjoy swimming too :) I wouldn't mind going on bike rides if I had a bike lol but yeah walking is deffo going to have to start :)

hiya im also starting again today :( seem to get side tracked easily lost 1.5 stone stopped going put it all back on :( i will be skinny lolx

Yea my poor bike has been left since I had that flatty so it needs a test to check its ok now lol.Good idea with the swimming and walking.

So today I've had:

B- ready break hex b

L- cous cous and chicken hex b
Apple
Muller light

T- pasta with cheese 2x hex a
Sauce 3syns
Bread 5 syns

Snacks- soup 1 syn
Pear
Melon

Wooohooo successfully done my first day :D used 9 syns
Not done any exercise today as been very busy!

Back