Sarah's Third Time Lucky Diary

Lol I hope so,lack of exercise might not help but to be honest I'm not worried bout it right now,think I'm in holiday mode or something lol

True bout the weight with exercise,i had that when I started doing the shred,put on half a pound that wi.Sorry meant cos OH off Uni we mainly chilling,getting lazy the last week or so,staying up later and getting up later lol.We did our boating holiday that time which was great,nomore hols this year,do you have another one booked?

Ahh sounds lovely! Not got another one booked no but we're going camping in our new massive rent next week :D Friday after work till Sunday :) will be nice to just get away for the weekend tbh

Lol I know it were a fair few months ago now. Erm think we're gonna go somewhere in Derbyshire so we can do lots of walking :D

Hey hun!!
Remember next week you wont be that weight. There is no point beating yourself up about it.
Draw your line and start anew.

When I first started loosing weight with ww I was 15st 10lbs so I know exactly how you feel.

Give yourself mini goals...This makes it much more achievable and less daunting...

You CAN do this!!

sleepymum said:
Hey hun!!
Remember next week you wont be that weight. There is no point beating yourself up about it.
Draw your line and start anew.

When I first started loosing weight with ww I was 15st 10lbs so I know exactly how you feel.

Give yourself mini goals...This makes it much more achievable and less daunting...

You CAN do this!!

Yep :) I'm looking forward to weighing in on Monday so see how I do, it's so satisfying when you weigh in after your first week being 100% on a diet :)

Thanks for your support I don't actually think I could do this If it wasn't for this site and the lovely people on here.

I haven't actually set any mini goals yet but I need to, do you give yourself treats when you get to a goal?

Tuesday 10th July
Breakfast- ready break hex b

Lunch- cous cous with chicken hex b
Mullerlight
Apple
Satsuma

Tea- either pasta or jacket potato with cheese hex a

I dont tend to do treats after I reach my goals but for each half stone I loose I put 5 or 10 euro into a moneybox and once I reach target I will use the money to buy myself something nice to wear. ..

sleepymum said:
I dont tend to do treats after I reach my goals but for each half stone I loose I put 5 or 10 euro into a moneybox and once I reach target I will use the money to buy myself something nice to wear. ..

Ahh right I see I did that before for every pound I lost I put it in a money box I had a fair amount to buy my holiday clothes with.
I've had another good day today:
To update from this morning I've also had
Little bowl of beans
Banana
Strawberrys
Few little nibbles at work 8 syns
Tea is pasta and cheese with quorn bacon and sauce 2xhea and 3syns
Then maybe have a muller light or fruit for pudd

Looks like a good day. Well done.

I had a real piggy day today, but drawing a line and starting fresh tomorrow!!

Back