Sarah's Third Time Lucky Diary

Thanks :) it was yummy I had the pudding with 2 malted milks :D although I'm not sticking to a plan I still although I'm doing well...well alot better than recently anyway lol not sure whether I mentioned but I have a new job, handed my notice in on Monday and got to work 4 weeks :) I'm going to be a support worker for children and adults with disabilities which I'm really interested in. Hope you've had a good day x

I didn't know about the new job,congratulations,am really pleased for you,well done :0) yup you are being sensible food wise and thats what counts :0)

Glad you had a good day :D yeah let's hope for a loss, I'm sure you will!
Thanks about the job I'm really looking forward to it :) gonna be hard saying bye at my current job though, especially the children and parents!!

Yeah I'll be working 40 hours but can work less or more if I wish :) its around Leicestershire so not too far and I get paid petrol money too inbetween calls. My manager said I've always got a place there though if I want it which is nice

Haha true about the list! Glad you have sunshine,we do aswell,not had a storm yet,it's looks like it will happen a couple of times then nothing comes of it,hope you have a good day :0)

Yeah that's normally the case lol not had a bad day today had branflakes for breakfast, 2x ham ww rolls, velvet crunch, apple and yog for lunch, light choices chips with 2 vege burgers and 2 little whole meal rolls for tea. Snacks at work I had a jacket potato skin with some beans and a little cheese and 3 celebration chocolates. Do healthier eating and in moderation is actually working ok so far well I'm not stuffing my face as I'm not hungry :) you had a good day?

Looks like a good day for you,well done,yea moderation is good.All ok here,bit low on fruit till Friday so am making do but it's not too bad.

Back