Sarah's Third Time Lucky Diary

That's not bad then :)
No the walk didn't happen as we keep having showers lol although have had a couple more syns :/ a ww sausage for 3 syns and a glass on my wine 2 syns and some chicken which is ok. So 13 syns but way I look at it is it's not more than 15, I could have been alot worse like I would normally :) going to put my ab belt on now for half hour :)

Yea it's still a good amount of syns for your weekend.Shame the weather wasn't good,at least you did a walk this morning so that's something,do you notice a difference using the ab belt?

Yeah I'm still impressed :) alot better than last weekend!
Tbh I completely forgot I had it, then sorted my cuboard out and found it. I'm going to use it every night so I'll let you know the end of next week :) but I got an expensive one so it should do!

Ok cool bout the ab belt,yea be good to hear about the difference :0) yup this weekend was good,glad you are happy with it.I hope you have a good day at work :0)

Sorry didn't reply yesterday been busy and somehow really hurt my back :( off work today and booked in docs for 10.30 so food wise not great again, yesterday had a big bar of galaxy and bits and bobs as I were feeling pooh then this morning all I wanted was toast so instead of having wholemeal I had thick white bread :( I just want comfort food as I've had no sleep and been crying alot as I'm in so much pain :( but on the other hand thinking arghhb what are you doing to yourself!! How our minds work hey!! Lol

Morning hun,so sorry to hear that about your back,I hope the doctor can help you out,sounds very painful! Don't beat yourself up about the food,it's hard when poorly,just do the best you can :0)

Thank you chick I hope he can sort it too!! I don't really fancy another night like last night! I think it's gonna be hard too as I'm obviously going to be in all day so the easiest thing to do is go to the kitchen and pick. I'll try my best to be good though. You got any plans for today?

Yea it's can be hard if just sitting at home when you're used to being busy.Maybe catch up on your reading ;0) housework and washing today boo,lol be ok when done its just the doing it hehe :0)

Good thinking I may read my book :) not picked it up for a while lol
Oh thats poo washing and cleaning, although think on the other hand it's great exercise :)

Yea true about the exercise,the OH will help as well so it won't take too long to do chores.Let me know how you get on at the doctors please :0)

Ahh that's nice that he helps you out :)
Yeah I will do, it's at 10.30 tbh I've got a feeling he's gonna say I've pulled it and nothing he can do but hey we shall see

Yea I get him to help when he isn't at Uni lol.He might give you painkillers but you are right he may just say that,hope all goes ok anyhow for you :0)

Hey back from the doctors with 10 days worth or 2 types of antibiotics!! He thinks it's an Infection in my gallbladder which can be really nasty do yeah got to take both the tablets 3 times a day for 10 days :( and pain killers for the pain!east im getting it sorted :)

All good thanks,we ended up taking Lola to the beach which she loved as she got to jump in the water and chase birds lol,it was really hot when we went out,kept going cloudy before that! She's all clean etc now as I gave her a shower when we got back.How you feeling?

Ahh that sounds lovely :)
Erm still In agony with my back tbh just dosing myself up every 4 hours lol food wise I've had supernoodles, and a jacket potato with cheese and rivita minis but I'm still hungry :/

No I Wont I'm doing the opposite :/ had some crisps, cheese sw, biscuits!! I don't even know how I can eat so much honestly im like a machine!!

Back