Sarah's Third Time Lucky Diary

:) yeah don't feel too bad today tbh but if pain but I went work so took my mind off it...I won't post my diary as its shamefull :/ hope youve had a good day

Glad you were able to go to work.Aww bout your diary,choice is yours Hun,totm for me,it could've waited till after wi lol.Hope you are ok though :0)

Oh no that's poo!! Always comes at the wrong times lol I'm going to have to take over my pill next week as I don't fancy having my totm when I'm at the reading festival lol

I used to do that with my pill so didn't have my totm when away so don't blame you for doing that,not much fun at all at a festival!!! Yes I nearly always get it just befor wi day,grr lol

Yeah it really wouldn't be that nice at a festival lol luckily If I take over it means I won't be on totm on holiday either which is a bonus :) we're going to the farm with the children at work today do that should be fun :) although thinn we shall need Welles lol hope you have a good day

Thanks about my day :0) have fun at the farm,hope you remembered your Wellies :0) that's good that you won't get your totm while you are on your holiday either..you've worked that out well!

Hiya had a good weekend thanks but not food wise, lost the plot as bloody usual so im just going with the flow and tryi g to cut down what I'm eating and try just having 3 meals a day with healthy snacks. I dunno what to do anymore I just give up with trying but I want to be thin sooooo bad!! Anyways did you have a good weekend?

Weekend was fine,saw my friend Friday night and the kids in the day and chilled with the OH and dog over the rest of the weekend :0)

Yeah it's reading this weekend which always involves a hell lot of walking lol do should be good exercise. Glad you had a lovely weekend :) still unsure as to what to take to reading as we don't take a BBQ or whatever so it's literally just grab and go stuff lol

Yeah tbf I don't mind cold food :) yeah pasta sounds good! May just make some rolls in foil and some rivitas etc, and lots and lots of alcohol :p hehe

Thanks chick :) had a pretty good day food wise, had some branflakes for breakfast, my ww rolls with ham, apple, velvet crunch, half a yog for lunch and light choices lasagne with added broccoli and cauliflower with a little of my sisters whole meal home made bread :) if I get abit of a sweet tooth like I have been having I'll have my quark with options hot choc :D

Back