Sarah's Third Time Lucky Diary

Oh hun,don't beat yourself up over it and Definitly make sure you eat tonight!.everyone has a off day.Straight back on it tomorrow and stay away from the toast!

Yeah I guess but I thinn because I were doing so well I'm so angry thats a but like you said back on it tomorrow im making my lunch atm for work some curry Savory rice which I love so it should keep me from eating yummy food at work knowing it getting yummy rice :) thanks for your support :) how's your day been?

That's good you are making your lunch for tomorrow,nice to be prepared.Yup new day tomorrow :0) had a good day thanks,was feeling a bit lazy this morning but I got off my backside and did a 15 minute workout with my gym ball.No worries bout the support :0)

That's good then well done :) just a little exercise can make a big difference. I really need to start exercising! Got no energy after work :( but need to start again to get the benefits from it :D

Yea it's harder when work cos once home all you want to do is relax! I'm thinking the something is better then nothing way so I don't feel like I have to do a hour or plus a day! I was the same as you when i first started,sorted the eating out then the exercise.

Yeah Relaxing is amazing lol I've deffo got up get my eating in order first like you say :) then I'll be well away. Not sure if I mentioned but my friend is at LA fitness and shes got me a months free membership which should give me a good kick start :)

Yeah deffo :) I'm planning what to take away as we're going with my parents who have a motorhome so can use electric etc thinking some Savory rice, cous cous and muller lights lol

That's good that you can use your folks electrics while you are away.Nice you planning what to do food wise while away,that will help you out :0)

Yeah got a few things from shopping :)
My diary 19th July
Weetabix and 125ml milk hexb and 1/2 hex a

Savory rice
Mullerlight
Applex2
Banana
Strawberries

Bread and cheese 6syns + 1/2hexa

Mushy peas, boiled potatoes and LC sausages 4 syns

Maybe for a treat I'll have my quark with sweetener and a options hot choc for 2 syns :)

Pleased with myself today as im back on track yay :D

Yeah :) I weighed in this morning and I've lost a pound since monday which im very happy with :) I though I had messed it up the other night but clearly I'm doing something right :D just at the docs now to hear more about my gallstones :/

That's good then well done :) I've been reffered to the hosptial for an opp to take my gallbladder out should take up to six weeks. I have to be on an extremely low fat diet eg no butter or milk or much more calcium tbh :/ but hey I'll find alternatives :)

Not too long to wait,good idea about finding alternatives,do you have to change what you eat for a while afterwards as well ?

Yeah I would assume so, do t know too much about it yet.
Just got back from camping, had a good day Friday food wise but yesterday went off the wagon and had alcohol and some garlic bread, feel so Ill today thanks to all the fat :( I couldnt physically drink much because it made me feel ill :/ I feel so bloated n horrible and just wanna cry!! Arghhh anyway today I've had whole meal toast for heb and that's it so far. Hope youve had a good weekend

Aww am sure you will feel better soon.How did the camping go? Was the weather ok? Yea I guess you will be told more about food etc nearer the time.

Yeah we're great thank you :) lovely weather, I actually caught the sun yesterday! Great weather again today so In the garden soaking up the sun :) hehe

Back