Sarah's Third Time Lucky Diary

Erm I know this sounds odd but I don't like chopped tomatoes but I like passata lol it's basically puréed chopped tomatoes I get the one with basil in and it's nice in pasta :)

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Erm I know this sounds odd but I don't like chopped tomatoes but I like passata lol it's basically puréed chopped tomatoes I get the one with basil in and it's nice in pasta :)

Lol I know of others who aren't keen on chopped tomatoes.Sounds nice the passata.I only have the plain one but will have to give it a go :0)

Yeah I would :) I also make chilli with it! I'm so tired been super busy today!! I feel Completely stuffed too which I guess is good lol hope you've had a good day

OH wants me to do him a chilli soon,thanks for the advice :0) sounds like you've had a good day.Ive had a good day food wise,didnt exercise this morning as felt heavy headed then got totm plus we was out most of the afternoon! Got a bargain food shop in Tescos so that was good.Must have my snacks soon before too late.Got some fab apple and black currant lollies to try out but not tonight!

Sounds like you had a good day besides the totm which is never very nice! I'm planning on going on holiday again the last week of September I forgot to mention so Ihave something to aim for :) although I obviously don't know when I'm having my op so depends on that too!

Thanks about my day,no totm is never any fun lol.Thats great about a holiday the end of September.Yea its a shame you dont know when your op is.So are you weighing in this Saturday or the one afterwards?

Work was alright thank you :) just got home! My food diary for the
Tuesday 17th July
Yoghurt and apple

Cous cous and chicken hex b
Mullerlight
Apple x 2

Curry Savory rice
Strawberries :)

Half a cheese and tomato sw- hexb and hexa + 3 syns
Bite of cake 3 syns
Bite of garlic bread 2 syns

I over syn everything but I guess it's better than under syning :)

Erm some people save theirs and have them weekly so I guess u could carry them over or save them yeah :) I don't though. Strawberries are yummmmski eating them now with sweetener :D

Glad you're satisfied after your tea :0) my day has been good food and exercise wise but totm so been abit emotional today,grr lol.

Good I'm glad it's gone well :) ahh bless you about totm I know how it can get you :( I get very emotional lol hence why I had to change my pill. Just had a few more sneaky strawberries and yoghurt hehe

I've watched some Smallville so I'm happier now lol.Yum to more strawberries and yoghurt :0) I had one of my fabs and some fruit afterwards! Yea totm can be a nightmare sometimes :0)

That's good then :D I'm just about to leave for another day at work!! hopefully will be an alright day I've just thought though that I go camping on Friday so I'll have to weigh in on Friday morning instead of sat morning but oh we'll

I hope work goes well for you today.That will be ok,a Friday wi.Ive seen a couple of people on here change their wi day for one week due to holidays!

Ahh that's ok then :)
I've had an awful day I'm so angry at myself I don't know why I've done it!! Ate everything under the sun :( had my weetabix for breakfast with some toast at work so having toast started it off then I had jacket potato with beans and cheese, then chocolates and sweets then muffins with butter and then 3 jam tarts!! That's just at work!! I daren't eat anything tonight for tea but for some weird reason I'm feeling pretty hungry :( I'm soooo angry!!! Why do I do this! I've done so well for a week and half even at the weekend! :( I know I'm gonna draw a line but I shouldn't have done it! Anyway enough of my ranting hope everyone's had a good day

Back