ProPoints Sarahs WW Diary

Ok thank u I will have a little look! I have been doing pro points for 11 weeks now and I have lost 1 stone 10lb I have now sts for about 2 weeks. I do it at home on my own just not sure what to do as I still have about 5 stone to lose!! X

Hardi77 said:
Ok thank u I will have a little look! I have been doing pro points for 11 weeks now and I have lost 1 stone 10lb I have now sts for about 2 weeks. I do it at home on my own just not sure what to do as I still have about 5 stone to lose!! X

Ah hon. I'm doing it 8 weeks and only lost half a stone so far so I think you're doing great. You eat your weeklies? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

No not really I might try and eat them all to see how I get on well done on your weight loss and thanks for the support x

Hardi77 said:
No not really I might try and eat them all to see how I get on well done on your weight loss and thanks for the support x

You could try using them in the wendy plan like I'm doing? I get to eat 18 extra pp on tuesday LOL x

Hi Sarah
U r an inspiration to us all, with ur new plan, go u!
Good luk
X

Hey sugar pie! Yay for ur 1lb loss :) and hope the Wendy plan is going well! How are u? Xx

Ah its just something I thought I'd try and hoping for a loss. My OH just dropped the bombshell of a wedding at the start of October so now I'm panicking about that!!! xx

azwethinkweiz said:
Ah its just something I thought I'd try and hoping for a loss. My OH just dropped the bombshell of a wedding at the start of October so now I'm panicking about that!!! xx

Oo wedding! An excuse for a nice new outifit Hun? X

I don't look good dressed up. I've never gone to a wedding and I've no idea what I would wear now lol...

Oooo yay a wedding!!! Nice pretty frock here u come :) xx

azwethinkweiz said:
I don't look good dressed up. I've never gone to a wedding and I've no idea what I would wear now lol...

Aw I bet u do Hun x
How about a nice maxi dress or jumpsuit either are comfy n u can smarten them up but u can also just wear them day to day?
X

I'm 5ft 6in, would a maxi make me look squished do you think? Who's that in your avatar hon?? x

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm 5ft 6in, would a maxi make me look squished do you think? Who's that in your avatar hon?? x

No I reckon would look lovely darlin x

My avatar is kt tunstall who I love more than life itself! Lol gonna c in a gig at holmfirth in nov yay! This will b my fourth gig xx

Oooo gig sounds fun! Sure a maxi would look lovely Sarah ;) x

This week I followed an improvised wendie plan. For anyone who doesn't know this is apparently a way to use your points to boost your metabolism. I wasnt sure about doing it because it involves a day where you eat 18 of your weekly pp and even yesterday (the day before weigh in) I had to eat 7 weeklies lol. Basically I've stuffed myself some days and had a couple of days where I only ate 2-3 extra pp.
Long story short, I've lost 2.5lb and that's the most I've ever lost since I started. So I would implore anyone who's hit a plateau to try it out as it does fit into the WW plan... All it is is a set way to use your weeklies really. I was never hungry which was great :) xxx

Excellent news Sarah, glad it worked for u, very well done!! X

Sure hon, it worked good for me so I don't see why it wouldn't work well for others :D xx

Thanks Liz, I'm fairly happy! X

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks Liz, I'm fairly happy! X

U shud b darlin x it's ace! x

Back