Saraians diary is closing. Last post in this

have a good night hunni, and happy new year xxx

happy new year hunni.xxxxx

Morning Hun
Happy new year to you,thanks or being here for me in 2008 xx

Happy New Year to you! xxx

Thank you girls and a very happy new year to all of you as well!!!!

Good update, new year, new start. I signed up for Monthly pass today so i have commited myself fully to weight watchers and after a good start this morning I feel optimistic and hopeful!

A very happy new year to all of you and lets really do it, this time.

Happy new Year. Well done on positive start. Here to a onwards and downwards weight loss in 2009.

Hi hun,

Just passing by... to say Hello and Happy new Year.... I'm part of your team.... once ya get an official thread up i'll introduce myself!!!!

Love Nas x

Well done on siging up hun,i wish you were nearer as we could go to the classes together as i need a friend like that. :)
Have a great day. xxx

Thank you girls and a very happy new year to all of you as well!!!!

Good update, new year, new start. I signed up for Monthly pass today so i have commited myself fully to weight watchers and after a good start this morning I feel optimistic and hopeful!

A very happy new year to all of you and lets really do it, this time.

excellent news, best of lcuk hun :)

Hey ... Happy New Year :) hope its a brill one for you xxx

happy new year, sorry its late! hope you have a lovely weekend :D x

Hi girls - well i had another mini breakdown yesterday, ive been struggling to cope recently on a day top day basis.
I admitted i needed some help as i havent felt 'normal' for months. So i took the plunge and went to the doctors and got some 'happy pills'. And it felt so good to have some one say to me, you sound like your under a huge amount of stress - you have an illness. I have been diagnosed with severe depression.

Please dont treat me any different, im still me, just a little loopy!!!!! lmao.

Feels good though to know im ill and not going mental lol.

Back