Saraians diary is closing. Last post in this

Hi Sarah, just caught up

Sorry to hear about the depression but hopefully the pills will do what they need to. Good advice from the others though on making sure you address the root cause too.

Intrigued about the new forum?

good luck for tomorrow xx

Hi, hope you're okay and you're feeling more like your normal happy self real soon! Tell us more about this forum you've set up! Good luck with your WI :) xxx

good luck for this morning! xxx

Good luck for your class hun :)

Hiya girls!

The new forum is for mums to be and parents. Its only small and very new and i set it up with a very good friend of mine. Its certainly fun!

Just a update and i hope i find you all well, well i had a 1lb loss on my scales, but ww are 2lbs more then mine. So a lb is a lb!

I joined class though today and to my surpirse my leader remebered me and said i looked really well and she was impressed with the stone or so thats gone since i last saw her! sos yay.

Happy pills aint kicked in yet but i know they take time. But im fine though and the old optimism is coming in again!!!

Hi Sarah, well done on getting along to class and it must have been a real boost that the leader could see you had shifted another stone.

Good for you.

Well done on your 1lb hun :) .. glad your old leader remembered you it always makes you feel better when somone notices! :) ...

Glad you're feeling a bit more positive. What a boost for you with your leader recognising you and being impressed with your stone loss - especially just after christmas! Onwards and downwards xxx

was nice to be remebered even if she did piss me off a bit before lol

:8855:last time i rejoined i went to a different class cos i didnt like the leader at the last class, walked into new class to see it was the same leader:eek:. decided to stick it out and when she started the meeting she announced that this would be her last time at this class as she was moving house. guess who breathed a HUGE sigh of releif (quietly of course)

Well done for going back - I have too......this morning. I feel good for it...although quite fat atm...lol x

Morning girls - how are you all ok?

Have been 100% the last 2 days except last night bout 2am i had thr munchies and had 2 cadburys cream eggs - 7 points :( im not sure whether to write it off or take a point off a day.

Anyway have been good though - but tell me if i am having too much to eat, but i skip lunch as id rather have a massive dinner.
Last night for example i had 117g of steak i calculated that roughly too 2.t points as 225g raw was 5 points. Had 350g of roasties and omg that was a lot of spuds - bloomin yum though. Calculated that to 4.5 poibnts - does that sound right to everyone?

i would say so yes - i assume the roasties work out as 3.5 for the potato and 1 for the oil / fat you cooked them in??

only thing I am thinking is, can you not have something for lunch.. not even something very little like a couple of ryvitas and spread or some soup / salad or something.. i would just think that maybe skipping your lunch may make you more likely to overeat at teatime cause you'll be starving! Or at least i know i would be if i missed lunch..

MMMMM, your dinner sounds yum yum,i would rather eat not much all day and have a bigger dinner,well thats what i am doing tonight anyway :)

Dinner sounds lovely. Skipping lunch for me is not good. I tend to over eat at dinner time but everyones different. You know yourself better so its your call. Have a fab day.

Each to their own hun - what works for you is best but rem when u miss meals ur metabolism slows down and ur body thinks its going into starvation and turns more of the next meal into fat to compensate. :D

Back