Saraians diary is closing. Last post in this

Thats a really positive move Sariann hope you now start to feel brighter and back on top of things instead of them feeling on top of you.

Take care

M

Hiya S, glad you sorted yourself at the docs. Hope the pills kick in soon and you'll be right as rain. Have a lovely evening hun.

A belated Happy New Year! xxx

Hi girls - well i had another mini breakdown yesterday, ive been struggling to cope recently on a day top day basis.
I admitted i needed some help as i havent felt 'normal' for months. So i took the plunge and went to the doctors and got some 'happy pills'. And it felt so good to have some one say to me, you sound like your under a huge amount of stress - you have an illness. I have been diagnosed with severe depression.

Please dont treat me any different, im still me, just a little loopy!!!!! lmao.

Feels good though to know im ill and not going mental lol.

Sounds like its what i need at the min,hun make take a visit to the doctors!:rolleyes:

Hiya girls, im ok today though feeling a bit twitchy from these bloody pills. They made me very awake last night so i hope it settles down and i feel better soon.
Il only be on a little while each day for the next few days as hubbys at home so i cant get on much when hes here cos he moans. I will catch up with you all and diaries when i get on properly!xxx

Hope you have a lovely weekend hunn.xx

Hi girls - well i had another mini breakdown yesterday, ive been struggling to cope recently on a day top day basis.
I admitted i needed some help as i havent felt 'normal' for months. So i took the plunge and went to the doctors and got some 'happy pills'. And it felt so good to have some one say to me, you sound like your under a huge amount of stress - you have an illness. I have been diagnosed with severe depression.

Please dont treat me any different, im still me, just a little loopy!!!!! lmao.

Feels good though to know im ill and not going mental lol.

I've got a friend who lives with sever depression & I have seen her go through so much. I feel for you & hope that the medication kicks in soon. I hope your GP explained that if the medication you are on now does not do all you feel it should there are others to try. I think my friend tried 2 or 3 types before she found one that fit her perfectly, the others were ok but the one she is on now is a lot more effective & I have really seen a difference in her as a result as her confidence has returned & she just seems more at ease within herself. It is a horrid illness to experience, I hope it is short lived.

just wanted to add my support. I have suffered on and off with depression since my late teens and also had post natal depression. Guess its contributed to my weight problems too.
anyway i just wanted to say you've done the right thing and whilst the pills wont solve everything i was told to think of them as a crutch while everything else got sorted. they may take a little while to have any real effect or you system to get used to them but both will happen just give it time.
it has taken me years to learn to deal with things without the pills but i couldnt have got to here without them in the past.
my biggest advice is be nice to yoursefl and give yourself time. Am always here for you

belated happy new year hon. sorry to hear you've been struggling with depression - hopefully the tablets will help - they take a couple of weeks to kick in.

mommyb is right; to get the best out of them, you need to also be addressing the things that are making you feel low. has your gp prescribed any sort of talking treatment (eg counselling) for you?

Of course we wouldnt treat you any different hun *Big Hugs* Hope you feel better soon xxx

Hope you are having a lovely weekend and taking some time to relax. xxx

hey you, hope you are alright.. only a day and a bit until WI! xxx

Hey girls how are you all lovely too see you all! Sorry i aint been on much, ive been busy - new forum etc ive set up.
Anyway just to let you know im alive and fine!!!!! had quite a slow weekend but thats not a bad thing!

A new forum? What sort? You have been busy. Hope you have had a good week x

Morning Hun,
How are you doing today,did you have a nice weekend? When are you going back to class?
Whats this new forum? x

:) WOOOHOOO she's back.... :D

Back