***saturday hour by hour - we can do this ***

Aw Lexie, what a sh***er!
(big hugs)

x

I know. It sucks. Ah well, theres always 2 weeks away, as working next Saturday. At this rate my size 16's will be held up with bits of string because I'll be needing size 12's in the end. Saves money long term I suppose. :D

No way I'll get paid back, never happens. I can't ask mum for it back, even though she's borrowed the money to pay for wee sis' debt and complete selfishness. Mum just quite simply doesn't have it to pay back. Cut a long story short mum took out a contract for wee sis for a mobile "dongle" for broadband access @ £15 a month. Wee sis credit so bad wasn't allowed one. She's had it 2 months. First bill was £89. She still owes mum £60 for that one. Mum phoned as not had bill through for month 2. £400. Mum gutted and V upset. Can't not pay it as its in her name.

Ach it'll all work out in the end I suppose. Families, who'd have them?

Lexie, your sister sounds just like my brother! He is always doing stuff like this to my Mum and Dad. Your mum should cancel the contract as soon as she can, stop your sister using it and never help her out again. Sounds harsh, but she won't learn otherwise.

Family blooming politics.....

Sorry to hear about your day lexie.. hope you to the cinema very soon.. hi Lisa.. I would love a kitty.. but it might eat my lovely fluffy hamster.. he is very tame and runs around the flat.. comes when i call him.. in fact I should film some of his antics and send them off to you've been framed.. Miss Scoffalot.. we had an identical day yesterday.. i went to morrisons after thinking the same as you.. leave it too long and the grockles will be here!! don't you just luv em xx :D

what are 'grockles'? xx

Sorry to hear about your day lexie.. hope you to the cinema very soon.. hi Lisa.. I would love a kitty.. but it might eat my lovely fluffy hamster.. he is very tame and runs around the flat.. comes when i call him.. in fact I should film some of his antics and send them off to you've been framed.. Miss Scoffalot.. we had an identical day yesterday.. i went to morrisons after thinking the same as you.. leave it too long and the grockles will be here!! don't you just luv em xx :D

Lexi, that is terrible of your sister to do that to you and your mother. does she know what she has done!??

Sarah, where in devon are you? I'm in paignton. I have to confess to something though, I am not a proper devonian I am welsh......lol oops! Iv'e been here 6 years though so I guess I can have some say? lol

it's true!! I could of even been at morrisons the same time as you.. I shop for my Mum as she wasn't well yesterday.. we are in a bit of a mess this week as I have just been diagnosed with M.E. so I need to take some time off from work.. managed to get to the shops during the time of day I get abit of energy.. how weird is that.. I live near the sea.. where are you near ... I love that saying .. shut up!! :D

separator.gif
I can see the sea from my house!!!

But I live off Kings Ash road.....

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I hope things are ok.

That's a hop skip and a jump away.. next time you go to morrisons wear a badge with Mrs Scoffalot on it!! ha ha :D:D I live near the manor pub x

LOL. It's a small world this interweb innit. Next time I am on my way to Morrisons I will let you know. Of course I won't be until the grockles have left for the bank holiday.....! x

It's a small world indeed... have a nice weekend... :D you wouldn't of been able to move today on the seafront with all the bikers.. .. take care :)

Back