SATURDAY - Hour X Hour!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Another beautiful wet and windy spring morning to all! :D

So glad it Sauturday. My wish for today: that the dulcolax works!! :D Must keep up on my water - been a bit slack this week. DOH!

Hope you are all feeling better todya, those that were poorly. And I hope you all have a nice weekend planned ahead. Mine is going to be full of laundry and house tidying. Blergh. Gots to be done. Hubby is on nights tonight and tomorrow, so will be on my own mostly fiddling about with this that or the other.

I bought Jamie Olivers new cookbook from his new series as my 4 stone reward. It came yesterday. What a beautiful cook book - it's really very nice! Can't wait to try some of the recipes out - they look wonderful!!!

Have a good day all!!

XX

morning all.
have my weigh in this morning and my penultimate foundation meeting :)
iv been up all night with stomach cramps from bloody dulcolax pearls. It felt like i was in labour or something!!! ( not that i know what that feels like)
finally managed to "go" tho after 10 long days!
anyways goings straight to work after WI so will post later. have a fab day everyone :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope WI goes well Kellie :)
BL and Kellie... hope the toilet problems sort themself out... not funny!!
I'm off out for the weekend so won't be on til monday... have a great weekend everyone ;)

Weather crappy but have tonnes of housework today. Getting really excited about starting work and new chapter. Had a bit of of a funny sleep last night, kept eating food, cake pizza custard tart couldn't stop this was all happening at my hairdressers, then Peter my OH comes in and I'm having a cigarette and I packed in 16 months ago (which was harder than going on this) It was like I was doing everything I'm not supposed to in one go, I felt really guilty when I woke up.
Then I was relieved when I woke up.

Morning peeps,

Having a bit of a crappy morning - my tooth is still killing me, still managed to play squash, but lost 2-0 to my OH. Then when we got home, found a huge damp patch on the ceiling in the kitchen, checked bath, boiler and shower, no leaks from those, so must be the pipes under the floorboards. Oh joy, so now need to phone insurance company to get it sorted. Kevin (OH) seems to think they won't do anything, so I told him to tell them that if they don't do anything, we'll leave it until the pipes burst, ceiling collapses and then they will have to do something.

Busy afternoon ahead - got to do a leaflet drop for the election campaign, and then as Kev hasn't been shopping for our nieces 8th birthday tomorrow, will need to do a little shopping and then drop that off.

This evening will be good though - have a DVD night planned, a comedy to start - St Trinians, followed by a vampire movie - 30 days of night!!

Have a good day y'all
xx

Oh joy, so now need to phone insurance company to get it sorted. Kevin (OH) seems to think they won't do anything, so I told him to tell them that if they don't do anything, we'll leave it until the pipes burst, ceiling collapses and then they will have to do something.

xx

As an insurance claim handler, we would then tell you to sod off! :D But really, we would. ;) So I don't reccomend you do that. :)

You will be covered at least for the damage cause by the leak. You may not be covered for trace & access - which is locating and repairing the leak. Many policy's do not cover that, but cover all resultant damage - just depend who the insurance is with?

Good luck - if you have any questions, let me know!

xx

If I don't go to the loo soon I'm going to scream - not been for about 8-10 days now :( Bought some Physillium Husk capsules last night but not tried them yet - they didn't have the powder in.

It's a really grey day here today, but at least it's dry. Got no specific plans for today but might arrange to go see my daughter tomorrow :)

As an insurance claim handler, we would then tell you to sod off! :D But really, we would. ;) So I don't reccomend you do that. :)

You will be covered at least for the damage cause by the leak. You may not be covered for trace & access - which is locating and repairing the leak. Many policy's do not cover that, but cover all resultant damage - just depend who the insurance is with?

Good luck - if you have any questions, let me know!

xx

We have emergency call out insurance as well as contents insurance with the same company - we have had to speak to two different people about this on both side of the same company to deal with this. Why can't just one person in the company deal with this? Talk about stressful - it's ridiculous.

They are kept seperate, because they are two different kinds of cover. Often times, the home emergency care cover can sort out the issue without involving the home policy, etc. If that is the case, it benefits your premiums. It shuldn;t be too stressful. I imagine the emergency cover will repair the leak - but you would be claiming for this on your buildings, not your contents...(assuming you own, not rent)....but in any event.....good luck with it. AS you caught it right away it should be a pretty easy fix.

Unlike the water claim we had - we went to America for 3 weeks - our radiator burst the second day we were away and spilled gushes of water continuosly for 48 hours. Completey destroyed 100% of the kitchen and it's contents, and my art studio and much of the studio's contents, including several paintings. Took a year to make right. Went a year without cooker, microwave, kettle, fridge, etc. That was stressful.

Hang in there mate - they should get it sorted for you. :)

xx

I am a lot better today than I was yesterday, though still not 100%. Seems that SS leads to me being run down and having no reserves of energy to fight illness. Maybe because I've been on it so long?

Thanks BL - but as our insurance company said they would repair the pipes but wouldn't remove the floor boards to repair the pipes (we had to do that ourselves) we have lodged a complaint with the insurers and have had to get someone else in to sort the problem and will pay for it ourselves.

Needless to say when they come up for renewal we'll be moving our building, contents, emergency and car insurance policies to another company - can you suggest a good one????????

Thanks BL - but as our insurance company said they would repair the pipes but wouldn't remove the floor boards to repair the pipes (we had to do that ourselves) we have lodged a complaint with the insurers and have had to get someone else in to sort the problem and will pay for it ourselves.

Needless to say when they come up for renewal we'll be moving our building, contents, emergency and car insurance policies to another company - can you suggest a good one????????

That was what I was talking about. You apparently don't have trace and access.....which means you pay for the getting to the leak, and putting it all back. VERY common in insurance policy's - we deal with about 20 major policies - only about 2 or 3 have T&A and they come with hefty premiums. It's extremely common in the industry.

To be honest, and sorry to tell you this - it's just because it's what I do for a living..... Your complaint won't hold water. Your policy booklet will describe all cover and all exclusions, and that would include T&A.

Sorry mate. :(

Who are you with now? PM me if you want. :)

Katie I totally understand where you are at!
Im seriously considering early RTM because i NEVER EVER poo anymore. sometimes ill take laxatives and still nothing happens :(
its so painful i hate it xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh lost 2lbs at WI this week peeps :D x

yeah she asked us if we wanted a week 14 meeting and we said yes so have next week and will have my pics taken and stuff which will be awesome :D xxxxxx

Well done on your loss Kellie:D
I have spent the day at a professional development seminar and had to run the gauntlet of questions from people who have not seen me for a while and were commenting about my weightloss.

Now i have not lost anywhere near as much as some by week 9 but at nearly 2 stone people have really seen a difference, especially in my face apparently.

I was almost evangelical when discussing the program and the benefits of CBT.

Its made me feel much better by and large although i know the loss will get even slower now that i have to do RtM cos of my arm and i feel a little disappointed about that to be honest.

Never mind, so long as i get a loss each week and it keeps going down then i will eventually reach my goal.

Great loss there Kellie, you've done brilliantly, you must (should) be so proud of yoruself.

Re the bowels, I've had 2 of the physillium capsules today, gonna take 2 more in a bit and then take a couple of dulcolax and if they don't work I'm gonna scream!

where did u get the capsuels from katie?
x

Hi Kellie

well done on your loss-losses throughout, you look sooo slim in your pic, you must be proud of yourself.

Back