Saturday Weighers

hello again 1st week weigh in lost 5lb yesssssssss
6.gif

I've only lost 0.5lbs this week. :( :break_diet: I know why, it's because I've been eating over 10 pieces of fruit per day, not including all the veg I have with meals. I've been making mammoth fruit salads, made with about 8 or 9 pieces of fruit. I love them, they're so yummy but no more or, at least, not as big! :eek:

Brilliant result sweetfa1 you must be dancing off the ceiling with that result, well done.

Xassy, never mind, you seem to have identified the problem and are doing something about it this week, so well done for taking the time to evaluate whats going on and not just throwing your hands up in horror and having a hissyfit lol. I'm sure this week you will have a great loss and hope you don't miss the fruit too much.

I managed to loose 3.3lb this week and am well chuffed.

Good luck to all the other Saturday peeps and hope you have good results.

Another 1lb loss for me. Coming off slowly but surely - much happier being under 11 stone, and looking forward to be nearer the 10 stone end of it!!

well done everyone!

With my fruit salads I use 4 pieces of fruit (usually a banana, tangerine, apple, kiwi) which is shared over 2 ppl, and I cut them into much smaller pieces, and that way it seems more! I also have a mullerlight on top. Which really fills me up. Its suits me really well, and means i'm not being too fruit heavy.

Hope that helps!

i would like to join you, have just found this thread and i am a saturday weigher. glad to report a 3lb lose this week.

oh yesssssssss lost another 5 lbs this week, have to be careful now when im doing well i wreak it, think a little bit of this and that won't hurt. must keep reading minimins for insperation. hope all other sat weigh in's did well. here's to another good week x

i am reporting a 1lb loss for me.

I STS - completely understand why as I've been barely 80% on plan this week - lots of sneaky treats. Not had a good weekend but back on it tomorrow!

2lb off for me :)

Hi all, am new to this forum but have been doing SW since the beginning of Jan, and am now on my 8th week and weigh on a Saturday :)

Lost 4lbs this week, in total 29lbs, yay :)

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

STS :(

Back