I lost 2 lbs this week! Yaay! Got my hat-trick! :bunnydance:

Saturday 15th October

Brunch:
2 x Cauldron sausages (1 syn)
eggy bread (hexB)
beans
chilli ketchup (0.5 syn)

Dinner:
SW quiche - broccoli, sweetcorn and quorn bacon (1 syn)
mixed bean salsa
baked potato
salad leaves

Snacks:
milk (hexA)
fruit salad

Total syns: 2.5
Fluids: good
Exercise: none

I had forgotten how nice quiche is. Must make it more regularly.

Attachments

• DSCF3865.jpg
    DSCF3865.jpg
    496.8 KB · Views: 35
Yay. Amazing news sausage. I am so delighted for you. Hopefully your confidence has had a boost too :). What about your clothes - are they feeling any looser ? (do you have properly fitting clothes or are you still wearing stuff that is too big ?).

Hope this week is another good one for you.

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Thank you ladies :) Gail - do handbags count? :rolleyes:

Sunday 16th October

Brunch:
leftover quiche (1 syn)
beans

Dinner:
wholewheat pasta with phili (3 syns)
asparagus
red pepper
leeks
peas
sweetcorn
fakey parmesan (hexB)
salad leaves

Snacks:
milk (hexA)
fruit salad
2 x carrot cake (3 syns)
maltesers (9.5 syns)

Total syns: 16.5
Exercise: kettlebell tutorial and 20 min workout :happy036:

I was suppose to have 13.5 syns and a full hexB for the phili, but made loads and was too stuffed. Nevermind.

Attachments

• DSCF3870.jpg
    DSCF3870.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 24
Ha ha. No, handbags don't count !!!

Gail x

Sent from my iPhone

Monday 17th October

Breakfast:
leftover pasta (0.5 hexB)

Lunch:
speedy soup
apple

Dinner:
cajun stew (quorn sausages, veg, beans)
cheese and onion spud (0.5 hexB)
salad
baked apple stuffed with mincemeat (hexB)
Devon custard (6.5 syns)

Snacks:
milk (hexA)
carrot cake (1.5 syns)
orange and grapes

Total syns: 8
Exercise: 10 mins hula hoop (aching after yesterday :eek:)

I had to have pudding tonight. That flamin' M&S strudel advert is taunting me! :mad:

Attachments

• DSCF3877.jpg
    DSCF3877.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF3888.jpg
    DSCF3888.jpg
    291.5 KB · Views: 32
I posted this today on the bargains thread

Just been to Home Bargains and got...

chickpeas - 29p per can
jalapenos - 89p per big 480g jar
panda liquorice - £1.19 per 240g bag

I am sorted for houmous for ages now! :D I have seen the SW vegan ladies talking about this liquorice, but not tried it until today. WOW it is gorgeous and only 0.5 syn per sweety.

I am still sore as hell today from Sunday's workout. Worse than yesterday I reckon. Done my hula today though. Going to have a radox bath and some wine tonight cos I'm on holiday :p

Last edited:
Ooooh panda liquorice.... I'm
Intrigued - where did you get it??? I was very excited when I was in m&s and saw they had gelatine free Percy pigs.... Excited that was until I saw it was 1 syn per pig!!!!! The packet went back straight away.....!!!!!

Ooh liquorice - lovely. Haven't had any for ages. Is it just the plain black bits? Half a syn sounds decent. I do love a liquorice allsort too, they're 2 syns each I think. The danger is buying a whole bag of the stuff and having to moderate your intake. That's why I haven't had any for ages I suppose, I just don't trust myself!

Ooh liquorice - lovely. Haven't had any for ages. Is it just the plain black bits? Half a syn sounds decent. I do love a liquorice allsort too, they're 2 syns each I think. The danger is buying a whole bag of the stuff and having to moderate your intake. That's why I haven't had any for ages I suppose, I just don't trust myself!

I don't eat Allsorts, but love other aniseedy things (pernod, Fox's glacier blacks, fennel bulbs and seeds) so am chuffed to have found this liquorice. They were also selling it in bars (5 syns each I think). This is probably a safer buy for me than the big bag :eek:

Tuesday 18th October

Breakfast:
porridge made with milk (hexB + hexA)
banana and grapes

Lunch:
speedy soup
roll (hexB)
2 x Cauldron sausages (1 syn)
chilli ketchup (1 syn)
apple

Dinner:
spicy parsnip tagine - used BNS in place of apricots (1 syn)
couscous with feta (hexA)
jalapeno houmous
salad leaves

Snacks:
extra milk (3 syns)
half bottle of wine (13 syns)
12 x liquorice (6 syns)

Total syns: 25
Exercise: 25 mins hula hoop

I will be an angel for the rest of the week, honest. I also tried the chilli ryvita minis but they were horrible and went in the bin so I am not counting them :p

Exercise: 25 mins hula hoop

I misread that as "25 mini hula hoop." :8855: I had this image of you eating lots of very small hula hoops as your exercise :8855: I don't know why it makes me giggle so much but it is ... I think I'm very tired :8855: Oh dearie me .... :8855:

Hey Halloweeny Sausage! Well done on your brilliant loss this week !!! I too am a lover of all things aniseedy :)

Back