Sausages!!

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Just Tried the WW sausages and thought they were lovely. Cooked them on my Gergen foreman grill, and not a drop of fat came out of them! For only 1pp each, I shall be getting a few more of these!

I cannot find these sausages. I've tried tesco , sainsburys & co-op but no where stocks them or maybe they all sold out :(

I did my shopping online at Tesco and they had them then. X

i luv WW Sausages :) my local tesco stock them but they do sell out quite frequently!! :) ... think all my WW buddies keep buying them, lol :)

Got some from morrisons today but don't think they wanted me to find em cos they were right on top shelf. Haha. Thought they were bit pricey tho x

Morrison Sausage

I bought morrison eat smart sausages. They claim to be 2 pro points but when you work it out they are only 1 :). Checked with leader and she says I am correct. They are only 1.60 a pack compared to 2.58ish for weight watchers. Cant believe I am getting excitied about a sausage :8855:

welshtiddler said:
I bought morrison eat smart sausages. They claim to be 2 pro points but when you work it out they are only 1 :). Checked with leader and she says I am correct. They are only 1.60 a pack compared to 2.58ish for weight watchers. Cant believe I am getting excitied about a sausage :8855:

Oooh! May get me some of them!

Back