Induction Sausages

Amo1979

I all, week 4 of induction for me and I'm 23lb lighter! Loving this woe.

I scanned my hubby's pack of sossies with the MFP app and it's given me nutrition info that says zero carbs?!! I know that can't be right but possibly they're low?!!

It's the olhausen normal sausages! Yum but I haven't had any!!

Hi welcome - well done on the loss. Dont believe mfp as that is input by users and may be incorrect. Look at the packet itself for the information

23lbs in 4 weeks is completely incredible, well done. & yes, just check back of pack as MFP users main concern is cals so they sometimes skip inputting the carbs.

Thanks guys! Problem is there's no nutrition info on pack :-(

I'm confused though..I've just read the label on my Mayo (Hellman's) and sugar is listed as an ingredient...so...allowed or not?? I mean I've been eating copious amounts of it so it must be ok!!!

Sugar is an ingredient in just about every processed food imaginable. If it has an ingredients list, it's 99% certain it'll have sugar (it might be called glucose or dextrose or even cornstarch- it's all sugar to the body). In some products it's in such miniscule amounts it barely drives the carb level up. It's really your choice if you eat things with sugar in or not, some people like to avoid, some don't mind since the carb content is so low. If you like it and it doesn't affect your loss, why not?

Actually, I worry more about the vegetable oil in commercial mayonnaise. It's not good for you! There, I've cleared up one problem and given you another to grapple with! :D

Back