Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Breakfast
Wholemeal toast
Baked beans
Lurpack light Butter 3 syns

Haddock
Jacket potatoes
Cucumber
Lettuce
Lurpack light Butter 3 syns

Snack
Strawberries

No junk today!

Whoops packets of cheese and onion crisps 6.5 syns.Last packet in house so buying no more!

Especially when so high in syns and don't feel like I've eaten anything.

Beans on toast again for breakfast. Not had much superfree today so will aim to improve that.

Thanks. Didn't manage a junk free Sunday. But no more junk in my cupboards so if I don't buy it I can't eat it!

Still within my syns today so still going well. Round MIL for dinner and all I can smell is fat. Urgh

Tomorrow will be junk free and full of fruit and vegetables!

Thanks. Didn't manage a junk free Sunday. But no more junk in my cupboards so if I don't buy it I can't eat it!

Still within my syns today so still going well. Round MIL for dinner and all I can smell is fat. Urgh

Tomorrow will be junk free and full of fruit and vegetables!

We can't all be perfect everyday =)

Well done for not buying it in, if i didn't buy any in i would fall of the diet wagon completely so i do still allow myself things but within my allowance x

What are you having for dinner at the MIL other than fat ;)

Had pork, cabbage and carrot and gravy.

Avoided the roasties and Yorkshire puds as just too fatty. Even for me!

She gave me two slimming world cookbooks so dead chuffed. Family feasts on a budget and EE all in one. So there's some great recipes for this week.:D:D

Hello Hun... sorry I havent popped into your diary for a few days been having a lot of headaches and stuff xx

No worries:cool:

Going well today. Only downside foodvan only had write bread so more syns spent then I wanted.

Come home from a crappy day at work and OH messing on with electric so can't make any food.
So looks likes it's fruit but could do with something substantial. He's had all day to do it! But waits till I'm home to disrupt everything. Thanks:banghead:

Come home from a crappy day at work and OH messing on with electric so can't make any food.
So looks likes it's fruit but could do with something substantial. He's had all day to do it! But waits till I'm home to disrupt everything. Thanks:banghead:

Know what you mean :(

Sometimes I think they`re wired up to do stuff like that. Mine will make out its my fault if I have a moan about things like that.! He`ll sit there wondering why I`m upset/mad at him!!

Hope you managed to mget a descent dinner!!

Off to Morrisons later in the week.
There`ll be another vouvher in the Sun on Thursday.
Free fruit & veg to the value of £5!!

No minimum spend!! Being stocked up on fruit means I`m less likelt to eat rubbish

Good idea.

I'm loving nectarines at the minute.

30 mins on exercise bike yesterday. Very pleased I'm managing to keep at it.

Feeling achey today. My own fault as overdid it a bit on bike as was watching 90s music videos! Enjoyed it though.:D

Yesterday was a junk free and healthier day:D

Haven't managed a junk free day. 3 quality streets! Whoops. Hungry today just wanna eat and eat.

Oh no. All gone wrong

Turkish delight and twix.:eek:

I really hate it when I'm in a binge eating mood:banghead:

Last edited:
Actually had a junk free day for once!!

Had a red day rather than ee. So was allowed two hex`s.
Two slices of wholemeal toast & 150g beans.

Had a hi-fi bar and a tsp of honey on my toast.
Total of 7 syns.

Well done on your junk free day.

I'm definitely having one today as suffering from a food hangover:(

Going well today. OH made me a turkey salad :D. He's been really helpful this week.

Back