Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Think I should kick myself out of my own challenge
Just wolfed down some more chocolate.
Feeling sick and fed up:(

Don`t do that! We all have bad days :(

Had a lovely cottage pie. Haven't made it ages and it was lovely. Full of superfree:thumbup:

Went on xbox kinect and did half hour of latin dancing. A bit of exercise has improved me mood.

Not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow just hope I've done enough damage limitation.

WI in tonight I'm really nervous after 2 wobbly days. :eek:

Ah well best just go and see

Just got a text from OH. Saying I'm amazing and I'm the only one who doesn't see it. and doesn't matter what the scales say. :D:D

1.5lb gain. :(Feeling teary so didn't bother staying for class. After a rubbish day at work as well so going home for a cuppa.

Oh sorry to here your upset Sweetie. Re read your text from the OH that should make you smile and remember what it feels like when they say things like that.
You are not allowed to look at negatives you have 5 months to be the happiest bride in the world and you will be that no matter what the scales say. No one can take that feeling away from you so please, please focus on all the positive amazing things that you are moving towards. You've been doing super with controlling the junk and I know that you will have a successful week this week again.
positive thought.png
big hug. xxx

Just echoing what bubble said. You`ve so much to look forward to.
You`ve also done so well in controlling the junk. I`m sure this week will be successful.

Managed another day without junk!!
Haven`t had any syns but feel really full, so not going to bother today.
I know the plan is for free, super-free & syns. But one day won`t hurt.

Thanks hun. I'm feeling much better. OH loves me no matter what the scales say so not stressing as much.

Think I'm gonna relax as going away on holiday first week of September. So not gonna stress just take each day as it comes. Then come back from holiday for a fresh start.

Morning peeps. Glad you sounding more relaxed sweetie it will all fall into place when your heads in it.

My first day of no junk for nearly 3 months how will i do? My heads in it as i dont like my look ay the moment so hope to make it through the day. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Going well today and feeling fabulous!

Planning on some body magic/exercise tonight. As even though I've gained this week because I've been active and think I've lost inches.:D

No junk today as really don't want any!

30mins on bike yesterday. Going on exercise bike again today. Ideally wanted to take dog for a long walk but weather here is awful. So indoors it is! He has had a shorter walk and still enjoyed it.

Food wise I had a chicken burger from morrisons. Probably not best choice but nothing in house and had to shop. Really enjoyed it though. Planning on just having a sandwich for tea so should all balance out. I don't see the point of stressing about every little piece of food as it doesn't help me lose weight.:p

All in all no junk. I don't class burgers as junk anyway as more filling than a bag of crisps or chocolate bar.

Love chick burgers zingers are my faves. Yum...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Southern fried chicken breast burger it seemed really good quality for the price.

Tea
Tuna mayo and tomato toasted sandwich on wholemeal bread

30mins on the exercise bike. Hoping tomorrow the weather is nicer so I can go for a nice walk.

Breakfast
Apple

Lunch
Fried egg sandwich

Really enjoyed that sandwich:cool: nom nom

Weather better today so taking dog for a nice walk. :D

Round MIL for Sundays dinner. Chicken and Mediterranean veg. Actually quite nice :)

Back