Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Hi catrina, course you can join in i'm just going into my 2nd month with no junk food or 'treats' . Good luck just keep posting.

Welcome Catrina! Looks like wedding season is upon us. Good luck hun.

I've just read the entire thread and WOW Denise! You have amazing will power. You've inspired me. I hope i can do as well as you.
I have "12 days junk free" down as my goal just to bring me up to the wedding and then I'll take it from there.
I'm hoping if I can do that, it'll just become routine to eat healthy foods instead. Junk food just makes me feel guilty and sluggish!!
Feeling good about this week! Monday tomorrow. It's a good day to start. Bring it onnnn xx

Ditto that catrina. Denise has set me back on track:D. I've learned the hard way how rubbish I feel eating junk. My mood is far better when I've eaten better.

This morning making a healthy pack lunch full of superfree.

Day going well although haven't stopped eating! All good food though.:D

Thanks guys glad ive inspired you. .I'm just so determined and too stubbon to give in lol...I will do this...we will do this...also the money ive saved not buying rubbish is great food bill has reduced by a quarter. Now whats not to like about that...losing lb's and £'s...lol

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay welcome KMD Well done on a fantastic loss. Absolutely join up as it's a great challenge. I'm also having a weekly treat inside my allowance if I want it. Will keep me on track.

Had a good day again so hopefully a great day tomorrow. :D

Thanks guys glad ive inspired you. .I'm just so determined and too stubbon to give in lol...I will do this...we will do this...also the money ive saved not buying rubbish is great food bill has reduced by a quarter. Now whats not to like about that...losing lb's and £'s...lol

You're right about the money. I'm saving for my wedding and every bit helps. Hadn't even thought about the potential £ savings.

Popping in to say hello, wont be doing the challenge much this week im afraid its bday week. :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yay welcome KMD Well done on a fantastic loss. Absolutely join up as it's a great challenge. I'm also having a weekly treat inside my allowance if I want it. Will keep me on track.

Had a good day again so hopefully a great day tomorrow. :D

Thanks!! I had a good day yesterday too and on track for another good day. Just tucking into some strawberries and kiwi for breakfast :D xxxx

Popping in to say hello, wont be doing the challenge much this week im afraid its bday week. :eek:

Don't worry hun x. You'll be back fighting:thumbup:

Sometimes we need a break from constantly thinking about what we eat.

Thanks!! I had a good day yesterday too and on track for another good day. Just tucking into some strawberries and kiwi for breakfast :D xxxx

Brilliant. I'm doing well today:p. Except for indigestion when rushing my breakfast. Ah well.

Spoke too soon. I've blown it on Cadburys chocolate!:mad:

I can really see me piling the weight back on if I don't get my head in to it!

On a positive note I rang my doctors asking to join a weight clinic as would like to be more monitored. Plus will help keep me on track. The receptionist said they have no clinics but can see a nurse about slimming world referral. Earliest appointment next week but I have booked it. I think the SW class would be great for me as last time I lost a stone.The only reason I haven't gone back to class is the cost. So 12 weeks for free would be perfect to get me back on track. I'm not that keen on the group talks but I did better when I knew I was getting weighed every week at class.

Oh dear...tomorrows a new day x

Thanks Denise:D

I already feel more focused after booking nurse appointment. The doctors scales don't lie.

Great if you get the referral sweetie. Dont be to hard though youve done great so far. Xxx

Great. You can do it!

Back