Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

He bought me these as well. Feeling festive . Meal out was bbq chicken melt. Not too bad but biscuits are naughty. On the plus side all the walking I've done my dynamo watch is very pleased.

The wedding rings are lovely I'll put pics up after wedding as keeping then secret. They are engraved as well with initials and wedding date

Attachments

• 1418494026250.jpg
    1418494026250.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 49
He bought me these as well. Feeling festive . Meal out was bbq chicken melt. Not too bad but biscuits are naughty. On the plus side all the walking I've done my dynamo watch is very pleased. The wedding rings are lovely I'll put pics up after wedding as keeping then secret. They are engraved as well with initials and wedding date

That's lovely :) I can't wait to see them. Lunch sounds delicious. We've just decided to go out for dinner. Oops!!

I'm finding December is the worst month ever for weight loss! Enjoy your meal. at least no washing up!

Woke up this morning with a food hangover. Stomach is bloated and feeling too round. So today will be detoxing with no processed rubbish. Damage limitation today as staff lunch tomorrow. Melon starter, turkey roast and profiteroles. Need to save some calories for that. By end of December will be sick of food.

Scrap that I'm sick of food already. ☺

Last edited:
Another busy day. 5pm and my dynamo is lit up! Will hit my 10000 steps will be there soon.Ended up eating out again though with brunch burger at wetherspoon . 1444 calories used Not as bad as it could have been. No more food for rest of day.

Attachments

• 1418577621038.jpg
    1418577621038.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
My bloating has gone down loads. Gonna enjoy today as you say it's for Christmas. Can't expect to have a December without a Christmas fayre.

I have rest of week to behave.

Yes at 2pm. Very nervous after my gain. Really hoping it still fits.

Last edited:
Christmas meal was disappointing it was okay but not worth the money or calories. Oh well.

Starter melon and strawberries with ginger yoghurt. Wasn't keen on yogurt very tart.

Main

Turkey and roast potatoes was nice. The stuffing was watery. The gravy was tasteless. The only vegetables were Brussels and carrots and we had to ask for more as they only provided a plate for a table of 13!

not enough gravy to go round so had to keep asking. The Yorkshire puddings were dry.

Dessert

I ordered profiteroles thinking they would be chocolate but were toffee. Plus only 3 profiteroles which to me a pudding girl was stingy/tight.

Overall just bland and tasteless there was nothing that tasted really nice.

I had a penquin biscuit once back in office which I would never do after a good meal. However if a meal is rubbish you feel a bit robbed.

Such a shame as meal we had last year was amazing! But pub has changed ownership.

I know such basic stuff. A good roast is simple but when done well is lovely.

All the staff were young and obviously new and seemed a but bewildered. Can't complain at them really as have nothing against hiring young people . We all have to start somewhere. However there was no supervisor to keep watch.

On the plus side. Reached my step target already.

Back