Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

I've nearly finished the bouquet just need to add ribbon to fully bind it. I really love it's crazy unusual and definitely me!

Attachments

• 1420149733140.jpg
    1420149733140.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 61
  • 1420149741131.jpg
    1420149741131.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 59
About 30 pound in total. Unfortunately had to buy second lot of coloured roses as first lot were terrible. But live and learn. The most expensive part was the bling from hobbycraft.

I've definitely saved money as the one done by gretna would have been 150 pound. I really liked the idea of an artifical bouquet as I could have it as a keepsake. It's been fun and very rewarding. There's still some bling to move around as it has a mind of it's own. But letting it settle.

Attachments

• 1420150976894.jpg
    1420150976894.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 1420150993342.jpg
    1420150993342.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 60
I'm joining this challenge as it's one of my resolutions for 2015: no fast food this year!

About 30 pound in total. Unfortunately had to buy second lot of coloured roses as first lot were terrible. But live and learn. The most expensive part was the bling from hobbycraft. I've definitely saved money as the one done by gretna would have been 150 pound. I really liked the idea of an artifical bouquet as I could have it as a keepsake. It's been fun and very rewarding. There's still some bling to move around as it has a mind of it's own. But letting it settle.

Wow! £150! That's so much money. I guess I still have all of these little surprises to look forward to :eek: I might need you when mine gets closer to punch some money saving ideas ;)

Ah looks like I will be back on plan tomorrow as out for a family meal today. Oh well.

Wow! £150! That's so much money. I guess I still have all of these little surprises to look forward to :eek: I might need you when mine gets closer to punch some money saving ideas ;)

Yes there's loads of things I hadn't even thought about! We just bought sweets for wedding favours today. Still need to assemble them.

It looks beautiful and what a saving. Such exciting wedding times. When is your next fitting again xxxx

Tuesday bit nervous as feel like I've gained and struggling to get back on track. 3 days to sort my head out.

Well starting the day on a big slimming world breakfast before shopping. Planning on a light meal for tea with chicken.

I'm sure it will fit just have a fee super healthy red days xxxx

Had thai chicken and rice with peppers for tea..would have taken a pic but didn't last long enough.

Been back on track and feeling better for it as need to get this bloat down.

Tonnes of wedding stuff done today. Wedding favours together and bought presents for groom parents.

Wow its all coming together Sweetie. I cant believe how quick this has come round. Are you feeling jittery at all?

I'm very excited and jittery at same time. There's so much to organise but I keep telling myself it will all come together.

I've been so busy today and walked 3 miles. I'm chuffed with that.

Attachments

• 1420316327237.jpg
    1420316327237.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 32
It will come together and youll be on cloud 9999 on the day. Well done on your steps. x

I had horrible wedding nightmare last night. Managed to get back to sleep and had one that was even worse where I swallowed a needle.

After yesterday been back on plan I feel better physically and more in the zone.

Had whole bread egg sandwich for brunch

Will have more superfree with my roast this afternoon.

What a strange nightmare! Totally natural for you to have them though chick xxxx

Had a lean pork roast. Pork, roasties roast parsnips cabbage and gravy. Nothing like a Sunday roast. Mmmmmmmm

Turned down the dessert as sugar detoxing again. I've found the cravings are reduced even if only the second day on it.

Had a lean pork roast. Pork, roasties roast parsnips cabbage and gravy. Nothing like a Sunday roast. Mmmmmmmm

Turned down the dessert as sugar detoxing again. I've found the cravings are reduced even if only the second day on it.

I agree with the sugar detox, had my last sweet/chocs on NYD not had any since and feel fine, wasn't sure how I'd cope deleting them from my diet again but so far so good.

I agree with the sugar detox, had my last sweet/chocs on NYD not had any since and feel fine, wasn't sure how I'd cope deleting them from my diet again but so far so good.

Fantastic. The first few days are usually the hardest but after that the cravings stop. I'm was surprised how easily I stopped eating sugary junk last time round. I'd forgotten how bad I feel after a sugar binge. But two days off it I feel human again.

Back