Say No to junk food and Yes to healthier food!

Ur doing great with your steps mate well done. Ive been wearing mine but havent synced any results thought id do it Friday and get and idea of how much i did this week.
Happy Thursday. X

Today not going well. A colleagues 50th and there's cakes biscuits and flapjacks. I should have resisted. I've banned myself from anymore. My stomach is hurting and body telling me off.

Damage limitation for rest off day. Had yet another bad nights sleep. Stomach was too full from meal out.

Just wish I was at home resting in bed.

Can you take a day off? Sounds like all that wedding planning has caught up with you and you need a few days to relax :) xxxx

I agree there. I could have done with some time off after wedding.

Friday tommorrow so not much more to go. I'm off for a long weekend in a fortnight to Wales. I'm keeping the rest of holidays for honeymoon. Still haven't booked yet but getting there.

Plenty of steps today so even if food not great I've done something positive. #brightside

Attachments

• 1424992101245.jpg
    1424992101245.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 10
Ooh yeah you're long weekend for Wales will be nice :) xxxx

Woke up this morning feeling positive and more energy. I will be cutting back on sugar to wean off. I'm not sure if I'll weigh in tommorrow but as going to Wales in a fortnight I want 5lbs off.

Sugar definitely my issue. I'm sick of been a sugarholic though and I can't have low Syn chocolate in house such as Freddos. I binge and eat the whole pack.

I will probably start sw when back from Wales. I'm re reading sweet poison quit plan again. I just want a couple weeks low sugar to get back some control.

I've been very inspired by your sugar free healthy plan as well

Last edited:
Breakfast
Branflakes with semi skimmed milk

Lunch
Tuna and salad sandwich

Snacks
Pear
Melon

Resisting chocolates today even though I won them on tombola.

Put those chocs away sweetie. Save them for something special. ;)
Hope ur ok and have yourself a great weekend. X

The chocs are been kept for easter. Not even wanting them. Which is a food sign.

Yesterday was a good day Foodwise so wanting a Weekend on plan. Got a Lil headache today but reckon it's due to suddenly reducing sugar again. I'm really hungry today .

Breakfast

Branflakes with semi skimmed milk
Lunch

Chicken salad lettuce, onions tomatoes with cheese and chips

Last edited:
So busy today. Just home from shopping. Long walk with dog in park which was lovely.

Having fish sandwich for tea tonight. Simple but fab ☺

Really pleased with my steps today. Like a machine! Wish I could take it easy tommorrow but housework calls.

At least I get a rest this evening.

Attachments

• 1425158136910.jpg
    1425158136910.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Loads of housework done. Made a start on spare room. Not sure if I've made any progress as moving things made it look worse. However 4 bags filled for charity . So must be getting somewhere.

Gonna spend more time on spare room tonight. Feel like I'm on a roll. Stuck over MIL's whose been irratating today. Nag nag.

What has she been nagging about now? Love having a productive weekend xxxx

She just moaning why I hadn't been round my nana's since wedding to collect some photographs. She says she lives near where I work.

I said because we've been VERY BUSY since the wedding. I been work full time and every weekend been taking up with shopping or housework. She also insist we go over for lunch every Sunday and moans if we cancel.

So where does she think I've had the time. My lunch breaks taking up with sorting things out with companies.

My nana won't mind and will be seeing her soon but will have to be after Wales.

Rant over

Monday going well. Photos are now on order.. Hoping to book honeymoon this week.

Back