Saying "hi"

missbiker

Silver Member
Hi guys,

I've been around minimins for some time now (on various boards :confused: :mad: ).

I lost 6 stones on LL in 2009, and have been faffing around this year gaining and losing the same 2 stones :jelous: .....(this is the third time :eek: ) and it has to stop NOW!! I need to get some stability in my weighty-issued life :eek: so am heading for Exante as you seem a really nice supportive group of people, and I hope you can help and support me as much as I can all of you :gen126: .

I have a few days' worth of LL packs to use up, and am ordering my Exante bumper pack on Monday as I work predominantly night shifts, this is when I'm around to have them delivered!

My focus is a trip to Australia to see my hubby's family, so want to be back to my size 14 gorgeous clothes for then :character00180: LoL

Onwards and downwards ladies :) (& gents ;) )

6 stones is a fab loss so well done on that! i'm sure you'll manage to finish your journey once and for all on exante, & yeah you're right this forum is fab, i've been very moved by the support i've received here. x

Welcome to Exante :)

well done on your loss and welcome back to the world of VLCD's... you'll have that off in no time :)

HI! I'm loving Exante and I'm sure you will too!

Hello missbiker, good to have you on board ;)

Hi and welcome , well done on your loss so far you should be very proud of your self . Im sure you will do very well on exante and yes the forum is great support . Good luck on your journey hope you have a great loss !

Good luck and welcome Missbiker. :)

Back