Scales finally moving!!!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Woohoo

They didnt move last week hardly at all, and only lost a lb.

Anyway this week the scales have come right down, and I seem to be dropping down about a lb a day!!!!

So please...keep you fingers crossed for me for my weigh in tomorrow evening :D Hoping for 7lb this week, but would be happy with 4-5lb. My scales show 8lb loss, but they seem to be completely different to CDC's scales!

woohoo! Glad they're moving for you :D

I'm hoping for 7lbs this week too - my scales show 12lbs :eek: but the children flooded the bathroom during the week & the scales got soaked :rolleyes: I've dried them out but have no idea whether they're accurate now or not lol. God i'll have egg on my face if i've only lost one or two lol :eek:

Your doing really well, and the best of luck for ur next weigh in!

good luck hun , my scales are completly diff to my cdc's too x

Best of luck tomorrow....fingers crossed for you.x

good luck at WI, im sure you have done fabby.xx

Well done :D and good luck for this evening! :)

I think my scales show me as about 0.5lb heavier than my CDCs, so I get a nice surprise at my fortnightly WI :)

well done and good luck for you weigh in xx

Thanks all. Had a fab weigh in! I lost 6lb this week - taking my total weight loss to 3 stone - in 5 1/2 weeks!!!!!! I LOVE THIS DIET

wow that is amazing, that is what is so great about this diet, u actually lose weight!

Thats brilliant.

Does anyone else find that breaking through to a new stone barrier really motivating? I have 4lbs to go to breakthrough!

Well done Bish Bosh - what an amazing loss so far.

Fizzy - breaking into a new stone is a big deal for me.....I started at 13.13 and getting to 12 something was great. Keep looking at chart to see when I might break into 'legs eleven'!

Thats brilliant.

Does anyone else find that breaking through to a new stone barrier really motivating? I have 4lbs to go to breakthrough!

I'm stunned with myself, I usually love to break down thru the stone barrier, but when i smashed out of the 15's back down to the 14's I didn't even let out a murmur...I think I was in denial about being up in the 15's (so bloody far up, it wasn't funny), hopefully when I get back down into the 13's I'll be way happier...:confused:

i only have 3lbs to go to break through a stone barrier... and 4 days bfore wiegh in so hopefully.... fingers crossed. then i will be so extatic and carry on :)

xxxx

My scales are saying 2lbs to go to break the barrier but my CDC's scales weigh more than mine. Still I have till Friday till WI so if I can lose 4lbs by then I will break it on her scales too.

luckily me CDC and me have the exact same scales...no doubt, being sods law and all, that they will weigh differently lol
xx

Back