Scales....going to be brave...but sensible i think.

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
today i am going to take my scales to my parents house and leave them there!

i am a daily weigher so will be hard to get used to not doing it but if they arent here i have no choice!

hubby did suggest putting them in the loft but i know it would only take 5 mins to pop and get them if i really wanted too-which i would,lol!

my parents live a 30 min drive away so(or a 1hr 30 mins but journey away!) and i dont drive so no temptation there!

ooooooooo its going to be hard,lol!!

Well done!!! I was a daily weigher (sometimes twice a day) but I ended up being absolutley obssesed with them and I relised it was pointless going to class becuse I knew how I had done.

So......my OH threw them in the bin. The first few days were SO HARD and I really did struggle but now I realise its the best thing I could have done.

I go to weigh in and its such a nice suprise, plus Im kept on my toes all week because i have no idea how well Im doing!

xx

You can get through this Hun. Yes, it will be hard to begin with, but its like a habit that you have to break!
:)

xxx

thanks guys!
going to take them after lunch when my hubby gets up! (worked last night).
not throwing them because we only bought them brand new when we started sw and i will want them after when i get to target(eventually-lol).
i did have one last weigh this morning,lol!!
i know its going to drive me to distraction to start with.....i am one of those people that needs to know things like yesterday,lol!!!
but i do know it will be a good thing as its never really affected my mood before and ive been 100% for all 17 weeks ive been on plan...but...these last few weeks where ive been sts it really has affected my mood and motivation so off they go!!!

anyone else want to join in the scales dumping?

iused to weigh daily sometimes up to 7 times a day before food after food before toliet after toilet!(freak) but in the end it was ridiculas, if i noticed at some point in the day that i had lost 2lb i would think oo i can have a treat!!!! and then ended up losing nothing it got so bad my mum and dad put them in a locked box under their bed it was tough cold turkey for a few days but now i live with my boyf and the first thing i did was buy some all singing all dancing scales (which i dont really know how to work) and im really good only once a week (i weigh at home) so im cured and you will be to youll be fine once that habit is broken and youll get excited/anxious about your weekly weigh in at club! xx

me too ellebear...honestly.....i weigh first thing(after a wee of course!) and last thing at night without fail...but i reakon i hop on at least 5 times inbetween too 'just out of interest' lol!

it has to stop...i know it has to stop.....getting them out of house is the only answer!!!

I am trying not to weigh but did yesterday and today. Its not doing me any good so I'm getting rid of them too :) Loft for mine.

good luck!!!! i just know id be up the ladder and off to get them down,lol.
thats why i chose the way im doing it-pmsl.....im so addicted they really have to not be where i can get them!

I dont think i can do it!!!
I weigh first thing in the moring, about 4.30pm when i get home and before bed....Oh and sometimes after a poo!

come on moomin!!!!!! i wont feel so deprived if its not just me doing it,lol!!!

Can i start tomorrow? Ive already weighed this morning see......

oh yes moomin...i weighed in this morning too....and i will weigh just before i leave to take them to mum and dads too!!! pmsl....just for old times sake!! but will obviously then forcibly have to not from tomorrow!
tomorrow i shall be mostly found climbing the walls and gibbering about scales!

Ok then you've twisted my arm - its gonna leave a big gap in my toilet routine though.....

hehehe.....so what you gonna do with your scales then moomin?? i want them where you cant cheat!!

Im gonna bin mine - they are dodgy at best and weigh me at 6lbs heavier than class so in reality i wont be sad to see the back of them!

woooo hoooo!!! bring it on!!!!
we will beat this evil,evil addiction!!

God I hope so - hope i dont end up running the the local chemist to go on theirs after evey loo visit!

well that wouldnt be so bad.....at least there would be extra body magic involved there! lol!

Back