Scales....going to be brave...but sensible i think.

its saturday and i've been cold turkey since monday!!!!
not been as bad as i thought but i am seriously,seriously wishing i could take a peek and see all is well today,lol!!

I am here after being persuaded to bin the scales (I actually just took the battery out and threw that!) I am a seriel weigher.... Morning before and after a wee.... after a number 2 after breakfast and my worst 1 is before dinner and if I don't like the weight I wont eat dinner or if I do like the weight I like to have a really small portion so I don't weigh too much after dinner (FREeeeeeeeeK).Well I hope it works I am looking forward to weigh in on wednesday already

welcome!!!
sounds like it will do you wonders not having those scales around!!
my losses are impressive i guess but i did let the scales rule my mood!! not good!!!

i used to weigh first thing after a wee and last thing at night habitually but i would also hop on and off several times throughout the day too.

it may be driving me slightly nuts at times wishing i could just hop on and check but it really is doing me the power of good and there have been no up and down moods because of what i see on the scales.
rationally i know im following sw the same...and my losses will be the same without weighing a million times a week and i definately feel happier for it!

i am a serial weigher and have not been on since weigh in on Thursday night - feeling a bit tempted - please send the boys round to sort me out :) xxx

Oh I am so happy to find other people that weigh themselves after going to the toilet! I thought it was just me! :eek:

Back