Scales vs clothes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Refeeding' started by fifi70, 15 June 2008 Social URL.

1. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

I have decided that I'm no longer going to be stepping on the scales as often as I do, the reason being that they are driving me mad, and making me quite paranoid about putting on weight. The other week when I couldn't do my ablutions I felt fat as a hog, and to calm myself down I went to try on my very slender black trousers convinced that they wouldn't go nowhere near me, they fitted like a dream. Phew, I felt better in an instant; so I'm going to use these trousers as my guide, if they get a bit tight then I will take action. Scales vs clothes....... clothes win!!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    i read somewhere that you should always measure as opposed to weighing yourself sometimes the results are in the inches not the pounds x
  4. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

clothes every time fi ,i dont even own any scales and have no intention of buying any ,think i will go on the ones in boots once a month xx
  5. fifi70

fifi70 Silver Member

That's a good idea Lillie, i might just have to donate mine to a loving family and get rid of them
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.