Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Charisma, 14 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

i need to buy some scales today. money is abit tight at the moment and i was gonna go for tesco value ones lol. do you think they will be just as accurate as any other ones or should i pay the bit extra for better scales??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Carrie Me

Carrie Me Member

The diet plate
    I got my scales from Tesco for £30, they are Weight watchers and are brilliant. If you can afford them, I would definitely recommend them.
  4. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Did you buy scales Charisma? If not I was going to suggest you use the ones you get in Tesco etc. I think they cost about 50p a go but you get a wee printout (I love "evidence"). I've had cheap scales and didn't think they were accurate but maybe that's just me or they have gotten better.
  5. Charisma

Charisma Silver Member

ahh yes i have seen them ones not used them yet tho. i bought some tesco ones today... seem to work fineee :) good idea to use them ones in tesco every now and again as u say 'evidence' then you can track your progress as you go!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.