Scared

~*~Louisa~*~

bye bye baby tummy
Im actually really scared for WI tommorow

I didnt go last week, I weighed on the wii fit (-3lb) and this week ive been so ill

Last time i wasnt able to exersize like I usually got I STS and ive had some baaaad days this week and no exersize well i think i was up to 12AP and today i walked about 4.5 hours so some more there

but I usually get atleast 24AP a week usually

Im soooo worried even worse if i sts thats actually 3lb i would of put on this week infact any loss under 3lb would be a gain

wow just looking at your stats your doing brillant, i started ww yesterday but doing it on my own,(from point values that i remember) bought wii fit too, do you do the points or the free eat?(if thats the right name)

dont be scared, if you do go and its bad just draw a line under it and dont beat yourself up!! xx

dont be scared - you've been ill so whatever the outcome, it will fix itself next week xxx

I do the points nicolas

Well now i feel like an idiot, i almost didnt go today i almost had a heart attack from fear waiting to be weighed and i didnt need to, i almost kissed my leader when i got on the scales

-6lb over the two weeks so i class that as 3 each week

I dunno how i did it, I dunno how i did it at all, i ate crap went over points on a few days actually ate some AP's which i never do and still lost

if anyone works out how i managed it let me know

maybe my body worked harder cause of the infection?

part of me needed this week to be bad though cause u know im gunna get a bad week eventually and i would rather it be when i have an excuse u know

waffling now i feel like a wally even sue said to me i shouldnt worry about it like i do... actually that must be it im sweating it out on the way to meeting must be

wow 6 lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant :D i think if you are doing lots of exercise and gaining lots of ap's it is a good idea to eat some of them but just not all of them.

we all have bad weeks and honestly most of the time we'd know why, be it illness or indulgence so dont be so hard on yourself hunni x

Back