Scarlett's Juddd Diary

Thank you! Yes it feels great. Just have to stop telling my husband my cals total on a DD cos he's getting on my nerves with his "that's not much" and then shaking his head and tutting! Lol

Haha mine keeps saying have you eaten yet today like if I go for two hours without eating I might collaspe!!!

Oh and my brother has decided to judd for next two weeks as getting married and his suit is a wee bit tight, and I asked him today whether he was off to gym with my husband to lift some weights and he said that it was prob dangerous to lift things of he's only eaten 600kcsl!!!! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tuesday is my normal weigh in day although I didn't start JUDDD until Thursday. I've lost 1.1lbs since last Tuesday. Not a huge loss but I wonder if that's cos only 2 DDs and 3 UDs in there?
I've woken up feeling really bloated! I wonder if it's because I ate bread and ryvitas last night.
Anyway lovely UD today and I have a craving for egg sandwiches!!! So that is what I shall have for lunch :)

Tuesday is my normal weigh in day although I didn't start JUDDD until Thursday. I've lost 1.1lbs since last Tuesday. Not a huge loss but I wonder if that's cos only 2 DDs and 3 UDs in there?
I've woken up feeling really bloated! I wonder if it's because I ate bread and ryvitas last night.
Anyway lovely UD today and I have a craving for egg sandwiches!!! So that is what I shall have for lunch :)

It can take a couple of weeks for the fat burning to really kick in according to Dr J !! I don't think that you should expect huge losses on this plan, just regular ones. Some people do lose huge amounts, but they may well exercise a lot as well. I only lost 1lb last week, but when i think what I ate on UD's tbh its pretty amazing!!

It can take a couple of weeks for the fat burning to really kick in according to Dr J !! I don't think that you should expect huge losses on this plan, just regular ones. Some people do lose huge amounts, but they may well exercise a lot as well. I only lost 1lb last week, but when i think what I ate on UD's tbh its pretty amazing!!

Thanks Jilly. I never get huge losses whatever plan I follow really (although I get huge gains really quickly when I go off).. as long as I lose at least something each week I'm ok with that :)
Well done on your 1lb loss too. x

UD yesterday, came in at 2191, so 9 cals to spare! :)

It was fairly healthy apart from the toblerone:

Breakfast:
2 pieces of whole wheat toast with butter, half a grapefruit

Lunch:
Egg sandwiches, small salad, 2 baby bells, half a grapefruit

Dinner:
Steak, mushrooms, onions, mash potato.

Snacks:
Toblerone
Banana

DD today and already my stomach is rumbling! Have a supply of water and diet coke to hopefully see me through til home time!

Is it a DD today? it is for me although i'm struggling at min. Hoping the day will get easier xxx

Yes, I am really struggling too! Stomach has been rumbling all day! I'm not eating until I get home from work this evening, tho at this rate I'll be finishing early! I think this has been my hardest DD so far! rumble rumble....

ooh good luck hope you are ok at work .I would not be able to go all day without food I have had oatbran and milk this morning and just had a bowloff veggie home made soup ,huge pot I made for under 200 cals will snack on it all day lol

ooh good luck hope you are ok at work .I would not be able to go all day without food I have had oatbran and milk this morning and just had a bowloff veggie home made soup ,huge pot I made for under 200 cals will snack on it all day lol

Thanks! I have been finding that I am better off having nothing than just having a little bit lol, a little bit of food seems to make me more hungry. It also means i can have a reasonable dinner with hubsand later on. Although your soup sounds like heaven to me right now! I've drunk loads of water and a can of diet coke today.. spent most of the day in the loo! hahaha

Good luck with the rest of your day too!

This morning, woke up with migraine. Feel like i need to eat a nice hearty meal now. Am meant to be on DD but have decided to make it more of a low cals day (about 1200) and do double down days tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm flying back to UK on Thursday for some work meetings and will also be meeting up with friends I haven't seen for ages. So will probably have 3, possible 4 UDs. then I'll do DDDs Monday, tuesday and Thursday, Friday next week. With UDs Weds, Sat, Sun. I'll weigh in this Thursday after 1st DDD which will also be 2 weeks of JUDDDing.

Survived!! :)

I didn't eat until around 6pm when I had:

Bowl of homemade butternut squash soup
6 quails eggs hard boiled
2 squares 70% dark chocolate

Throughout the day: 3 green teas, 2 cans Pepsi lite, 2 liters water.

Total cals= 470

I'm not hungry at all now, but I did get a few hunger pangs throughout the day. 2nd DD tomorrow eek!!

Thank you! Feeling ok so far. I just had a cup of coffee and I can still taste the milk and it feels like I've eaten something really naughty! lol I really hope I can make it until home time! I'm flying with Easyjet tomorrow morning and they do lush bacon rolls! So I'm just focussing on that! haha

Back