Scarlett's Juddd Diary

scarlett2020

It's my first down day today! I'm nervous :eek: I've decided to skip breakfast and not eat until about 1pm. For lunch I've packed some cockles and some salad, a baby bell and half a grapefruit! That leaves me around 200 cals for something to eat this evening. I think I'll probably go to bed about 8 to stop me thinking about food :D I'm hoping that thinking about having a Saturday where I can eat more or less anything is going to get me through the day!

scarlett2020 said:
It's my first down day today! I'm nervous :eek: I've decided to skip breakfast and not eat until about 1pm. For lunch I've packed some cockles and some salad, a baby bell and half a grapefruit! That leaves me around 200 cals for something to eat this evening. I think I'll probably go to bed about 8 to stop me thinking about food :D I'm hoping that thinking about having a Saturday where I can eat more or less anything is going to get me through the day!

Hi Scarlett

Well done! The first one is the hardest :D

P x

Hi Scarlett, I'm on a DD today as well, they do get easier.....enjoy the journey xx

Hi Jilly. It's not been too bad. I've just got home from work and having a cup of green tea while I work out my dinner. Looks like cottage cheese, quails eggs and 2 ryvitas! Sounds awful actually but I'm really looking forward to it! :) that will take my total for day to 425 cals the calculator said 404 so I hope I'll be alright with that.
Hope ur day has been a good one too x

My day was not too bad Scarlett thanks. Just had a huge salad with egg & a tiny bit of ham. I'm working in the morning so up early, good excuse to go to bed early LOL!!

Well I survived my first down day! Lying in bed this morning with a badly rumbling belly but feeling like my insides are thin! Lol
Going for a walk with husband and dog when we get up and going to treat ourselves to a nice breakfast while we're out :) mmmmmm food!!
Yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought. Was a bit rumbly in the evening but we decided to watch a couple of movies and they took my mind off it.
I feel good today! And double bonus cos it's Saturday and eat lots of food day! Yay!!!! :D and it's still hot here, so maybe picnic on the beach this afternoon!

Well I survived my first down day! Lying in bed this morning with a badly rumbling belly but feeling like my insides are thin! Lol
Going for a walk with husband and dog when we get up and going to treat ourselves to a nice breakfast while we're out :) mmmmmm food!!
Yesterday wasn't as bad as I thought. Was a bit rumbly in the evening but we decided to watch a couple of movies and they took my mind off it.
I feel good today! And double bonus cos it's Saturday and eat lots of food day! Yay!!!! :D and it's still hot here, so maybe picnic on the beach this afternoon!

Sounds like a lovely day, hope you had lots of fun & food!!:D

Haha I know! We went to the beach and planned to get a McFlurry on the way back. I just didn't fancy it tho. Very odd as I would have given my right arm for one on a normal diet where I couldn't have one!

scarlett2020 said:
Haha I know! We went to the beach and planned to get a McFlurry on the way back. I just didn't fancy it tho. Very odd as I would have given my right arm for one on a normal diet where I couldn't have one!

That's a good sign :) xx

Monday morning and a DD! Double horror :eek: I'm in the Office today though and have loads of work to do, so hoping that will take my mind off food!

Heya good luck!!! Only prob I have is at work is that I need to eat lunch as I'll start getting the "starving urself" "unhealthy" "fad" comments. I personally like to eat as late as possible. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Heya good luck!!! Only prob I have is at work is that I need to eat lunch as I'll start getting the "starving urself" "unhealthy" "fad" comments. I personally like to eat as late as possible. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I know what you mean, luckily I have my own office and can close the door so no one will notice I haven't eaten anything :) I'm going to try to hold out until I get home and have a half decent meal with my husband rather than sit there with nothing and watch him eat!

I made it through to 7pm on only water and one can of diet coke! Just had a nutritious bowl of fresh vegetable soup with a slice of bread. Having 2ryvitas and some cottage cheese for 'dessert'. That comes in at 399 cals. Feeling very pleased with myself :)

Back