Scarlett's Juddd Diary

Bet they charge a fortune for them!

P x

It used to be a fiver for a hot bacon roll and a coffee. Bit pricey, but once you smell them being warmed up for everyone else, you can't resist! I have a feeling it'll be even more irrestible after a double down day! (also I'm on a work trip tomorrow, so I can claim it back on expenses :D).

I hate this time of day on DD... everyone is eating! I'm in an office on my own but the walls are glass so I can see everyone stuffing their faces! I imagine that I am starving, but when I think about it I'm not actually hungry at all! Well, maybe a bit, but I can survive til hometime!

I've noticed today that my skirt I'm wearing is looser on the waist and hips and is also longer on me! So it must be sitting differently? Also, for the last week, my watch is sliding half way down my hand and my rings are very loose. :D

You can do it Scarlett, fab DD for you yesterday and as you say you imagine that you should be really hungry but I found I wasn't actually 'hungry' on my 2nd DD, not saying that I didn't want to eat just that I wasn't physically hungry ? Yay to the shrinkage, its great isn't it, good luck for the rest of the day but I am sure you will be just fine ;)

double down day completed! :)) today's cals were 479:

Hideous pasta thing, bit like pasta n sauce but Spanish version. I bought it yesterday when I popped in supermarket , before I'd eaten anything and to me then, it looked so delicious! Lol it was like a never ending bowl of soggy cardboard!
2 squares 70% chocolate.
Skimmed milk for coffees.

I'm so looking forward to my breakfast tomorrow. I'm also going to weigh and see if DDD made any difference!

scarlett2020 said:
3.5 lbs off this week :) that's 4.6lbs in 2 weeks of JUDDDING. Lets hope it doesn't go up too much over the long weekend!

That's brilliant xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning missus

How was the bacon roll? I HAD to have bacon sandwiches this morning (on a Thursday! pfft!!) and I blame you for planting the seed .... ;)

P x

fantastic well done you .I think I may have another lowish day tomorrow as I want Saturday to be an ud

The bacon roll was delicious and I got a free Twix as well! I am proud to say the Twix is still in my bag untouched :)

I ate out every night while I was in UK but that was basically the only times I ate! I just didn't think about food or feel hungry u til then. Maybe that's a consequence of the DDD?

I haven't weighed this morning but I'm straight back on a DD today, so hopefully the damage from my weekend away won't be too bad :)).

Hmmmm I failed big time tonight :(. Fasted all day and had healthy veg soup for dinner. Then it all went wrong when I found chocolate in the fridge! Ate about 6 squares of it!!! Feel sick now and also disappointed with myself.

6squares of chocolate is hardly a fail !! U've done well just draw a line under it and carry on ur week as planned im sure u've just saved urself eating those cals on another day anyways hehe

sunnyrae said:
6squares of chocolate is hardly a fail !! U've done well just draw a line under it and carry on ur week as planned im sure u've just saved urself eating those cals on another day anyways hehe

Write it off Sunny, it's history honey!

Onwards and downwards :D

P x

I've decided I'm going to have a normal UD as planned before last night's chocfest and hope I can do a superb DD tomorrow! Already had such a delicious breakfast, will get a salad or something for lunch and fajitas tonight! I left the chocolate that I didn't finish on the table this morning so I know that someone will have eaten it by the time I get home tonight! :)

I had a reasonably good UD yesterday until I found some cake in the cupboard at around 9pm! GRRRRR It wasn't even very nice but I ate it anyway! Why? Oh Why? :confused:

Anyway, DD today and only had 2 cups of coffee with skim milk and a big bottle of water so far! Food shopping tonight so going to try not to eat anything until after that. I will probably have soup and a wholemeal bread roll.

I really enjoy DDs now... I feel like I can feel myself shrinking while I'm working away at my desk! hahaha

It's 3 weeks today since I started. I gained back the 4lbs I lost over my 4 day weekend last week, and this morning I have lost 2lbs of it. So I've lost a total of 2lbs in 3 weeks :( Bit slow but it's my fault for having such a major blow out last weekend. So I guess, if it wasn't for my trip last weekend I could be looking at a total loss of 6lbs today which would be quite good. Also, I think on any other diet, if I'd had 4 days off like I did, I wouldn't have gone straight back to it on the Monday morning, it would have taken me ages.
Think I'm going to do 2 Double DDs next week to catch up a bit (Mon, Tues & Thurs Fri), really can't face DDs on a weekend.

Back