Scarlett's Juddd Diary

I half wish I'd never found these mini tubs of haagen daaz in the supermarket. The other half of me is so glad I did though as they are so delicious! I have to hide them right at the back of the freezer under the cauliflower though otherwise someone else might discover them ;)

alottolose said:
well obviously ice cream is thermogenic, you have to use LOADS of calories to warm up your body to digest it and for HOURS afterwards to warm your body back up again ;) (don't I do a good job of explaining naughty foods away? :D) x

Lovin that! Lol why didn't I think of that!
I knew about the broken thing, also the food taken from someone else's plate, they keep the calories, eating standing up doesn't count for some reason!

Ice-cream obviously works! I had another tub last night after my soup. Total cals for the day was 530. This morning I dropped 3lbs! Which makes it An overal drop of 3lbs for the week! ?

scarlett2020 said:
Ice-cream obviously works! I had another tub last night after my soup. Total cals for the day was 530. This morning I dropped 3lbs! Which makes it An overal drop of 3lbs for the week! ?

I need to try ice cream then! I haven't had any in ages, as long as it doesn't go in the same bowl..

alottolose said:
well obviously ice cream is thermogenic, you have to use LOADS of calories to warm up your body to digest it and for HOURS afterwards to warm your body back up again ;) (don't I do a good job of explaining naughty foods away? :D) x

That's the best reason I've ever heard for eating ice cream lol!! You must be a scientist Hun ;-) x

Quite a good weekend, ate lots! Saturday bacon baguette for breakfast, scrambled egg on toast for lunch and homemade curry for supper, followed by homemade pavlova :)
Sunday - I skipped breakfast and had a combined lunch and dinner of cheese-burger with bacon, oven chips and more pavlova. Then I ate another pot of ice-cream and a big bar of dairy milk! UGH! :(

I'm doing double DD today and tomorrow as Wednesday I'm off to London for a mini break/shopping trip/visiting family

Weigh -ins

Thurs UD -1.3 :)
Frid DD +0.7 :)
Sat UD -3.5 :D
Sun UD +1.7
Mon DD -1.1 :eek: but :D

Last edited:
Quite a good weekend, ate lots! Saturday bacon baguette for breakfast, scrambled egg on toast for lunch and homemade curry for supper, followed by homemade pavlova :)
Sunday - I skipped breakfast and had a combined lunch and dinner of cheese-burger with bacon, oven chips and more pavlova. Then I ate another pot of ice-cream and a big bar of dairy milk! UGH! :(

I'm doing double DD today and tomorrow as Wednesday I'm off to London for a mini break/shopping trip/visiting family

Weigh -ins

Sun UD +1.7

good work! :)

This will teach me to be cocky yesterday. I gained back the 1.1lbs I lost yesterday morning. Gah! Yesterday was a DD too. Hopefully, todays DD will get rid of some of it. Think I still have an overall loss this week so far though... Yesterday's dinner was mushroom omlette, which a bit of cheese. Cauliflower and carrots. Lots of water and green tea.

Weigh -ins

Sun UD +1.7
Tues DD +1.1 :rolleyes:

Weigh -ins

Sun UD +1.7
Tues DD +1.1 :rolleyes:
Weds UD -2 :D

UPDAY today and hubby´s Birthday! We´re off to London for a few days.

Congrats on your -2lbs! a nice drop.
Happy Birthday Scarlett's hubby :D and have fun in London!

Arrived home late last night, have had 5 UDs in a row and deserved to gain the 4lbs I gained. Had a really nice time though and hopefully 2 Double downdays this week will get rid of most of the gain.

OK I'm back to it! Double down days Monday and Tuesday knocked 2.6lbs off :) So now am back to where I was before I went to London. Healthy upday today with 3 normal meals and then another set of double downs before the weekend, hopeing that will put me a bit lower than I was before my mini-break.

Thank you Fizzy.

I stayed the same this morning after yesterday's UD. Had a very high carb dinner last night of lasagne and potato wedges and a glass of red wine. We didn't have anything desserty in the house at all which is a good thing as I think I would have scoffed the lot!

Double Down days today and tomorrow, Saturday morning seems like such a long way away :eek:

It's lovely when you stay the same after an up! I was dd today, and using my s&s packets tomoro but going out for Chinese and wine tomoro night. Can. Not. Wait!!

14 lost : 53 to goal

My last DD of the week! I'm starving this morning, belly rumbling, I'll have a coffee in an hour and hopefully it will ease a bit. I dropped 1.6lbs after yesterday's DD so add that to the other ddd I did this week so far is a total drop of 3.2lbs since Monday! :D Hopefully I'll drop a bit more tomorrow morning and then I can look forward to a lovely UP weekend!

Weigh-ins

MON DD +2
Tues DD -1.3
Weds UD -1.3
Thurs DD STS
Fri DD -1.6

Dropped 2lbs this morning :) Think I´ve had my best week so far. Been a good ud so far today, not feeling like I want to stuff my face anyway. Just hope tomorrow is the same so MOnday´s weigh in is not too bad!

Looking forward to a meal out tonight with the family.

Weigh-ins

MON DD +2
Tues DD -1.3
Weds UD -1.3
Thurs DD STS
Fri DD -1.6
Sat UD -2

Back