Scary prospect

slendablenda

Gold Member
On Monday I'm going to Bulgaria for a week so I won't be on here for a while. It's 32 degrees.
This will be my first holiday as a slim person for a quarter of a Century and I will be swimming and baring some flesh. Oh Gosh - another challenge.
Wish me luck. Can't decide what to take in my case, everything looks so small!
I'll let you know how I get on.

SB, awesome news, you are going to have a fantastic time and I know how amazing you are going to look!!!! Enjoy it and take lots of piccies. I am sooo dying for a holiday, so I will enjoy yours by proxy :)

Jez
xx

oh sb, how wonderful! Have a fantastic time and can't wait to see the pics x

Have a lovely holiday & think of the extra outfits you can fit in your case now they are half the size
Look forward to hearing what you think of Bulgaria

I hope you've got an itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini packed! I remember the first time I wore a bikini after LL. I thought everyone would be staring at me. But actually nobody cared. Never mind the wobbly bits, the loose skin or the stretch marks, enjoy yourself and enjoy your new body! Have a great time xx

Cool. Must feel greatin your new body

Even as a man a can't remember the last time I was topless in public as I was so ashamed and embarrased of how day I am. Looking forward to slimming down so I can do like you sn.

Enjoy the hols

SB hope you have a fantastic time. Am so jealous - but dont want to go abroad - yet. Want to complete my journey with LL first. Enjoy urself and look forward to seeing plenty of pics when you get back x

Have a wonderful time SB, you'll look fab no matter what you wear xx

hope your having fun! not going anywhere til ive reached my target. however long it takes. when i'm abroad i wana eat all the different types of foods!

hope your having fun! not going anywhere til ive reached my target. however long it takes. when i'm abroad i wana eat all the different types of foods!
I am the same.

Food is part of travelling abroad.

Afraid that part of my life is on hold til I have done this.

Hope I can be on solids for Half term hols later in the year.

you will do do it flex.
why half term?

cool!

Back