Lose 1 stone
Lose 1 ½ stone
Get under 200lbs
Get bmi under 40
Wk 1 -6.5lbs
Wk 2 -4lbs

Yay - well done!!

xx

well day 15 half way through my 1st month :) and so far 10.5lbs down hoping to get some more good results got to add exercise memo to self well next week i should have lost my 1st stone so excited going to try for a full total week as each week ive been having 2 meals ketostix been all over the place? so full wk ahead fingers crossed

well done on the loss, thats great total for just two weeks!!! Just think where you will be in another two weeks!!!:clap:

well i dont know what was wrong with me yesterday i just couldnt stop eating it was so confusing i did stick to ham chicken, eggs and tuna but still where did it all come from??? anyway day 16 still feeling good planning on staying at it till 24th april then re introducing food before i go on holiday 2 weeks after then will be back to lose the rest hoping to lose at least 17lbs before them so a fair few total days needed and must exercise i keep forgeting or maybe just putting it off lol im having a day off nxt friday as its my lil mans 1st bday and i know theres no chance i can make a buffet and not eat a sandwhich but am going to stick to healty options but will defo be out of ketosis but 1 day wont kill me so im not too worried about it now oh well best get to my shakes

Well done, you're doing great. I've got dh's and dd3's birthdays next week, I love buffet food too. What about making yourself some really nice no carb stuff so you do have lots of nice things to nibble on without having to put yourself through getting into ketosis again.

Well done, you're doing great. I've got dh's and dd3's birthdays next week, I love buffet food too. What about making yourself some really nice no carb stuff so you do have lots of nice things to nibble on without having to put yourself through getting into ketosis again.

think im gonna munch the chicken drummers they must be ok and im thinking of making a no crust quiche but not with sewafood maybe bacon and a little mushroom? will try and be really good not a gan of birthday cake so thats ok its the bread i miss why does bread have to be a bloody carb lol 2 birthdays in a wk good luck with that gonna be a long week lol x

well day 17 and still good im back on 100% from yesterday :) had a peek at scales an if i lose 1.5lbs im out of the 15s ive been there since having my 2nd baby up to 16.7 with the 3rd :( so its been a good 6yrs omg that long im so excited yeahhhh want to lose as much as possible over the nxt 6 weeks then im on healthy eating till after holiday would ideally like to get to 13 but think im over reaching but at least its coming off

day 18 and my bmi down past 40 so another cross off my list

Start exante J
Get past the 1st weekJ
Lose ½ stoneJ
Make it past week 2 J
Drop a dress size
Lose 1 stone
Lose 1 ½ stone
Get under 200lbs
Get bmi under 40 J

Wk 1 -6.5lbs
Wk 2 -4lbs

day 19 and im still here this is the longest ive been on a diet for :) so am so excited and chuffed i have plenty more energy not enough to exercise a lot but enough my skins blahhh covered in spots but dont really care weights coming off yeahhhhhhhhhh

scarymovie said:
day 19 and im still here this is the longest ive been on a diet for :) so am so excited and chuffed i have plenty more energy not enough to exercise a lot but enough my skins blahhh covered in spots but dont really care weights coming off yeahhhhhhhhhh

19 days that's brill, well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done - fab stuff

xxx

well day 20 yeahhhh 41 days to go in a bit of a rush this morning and kind of worried i ll screw up gotta take lil boy 2 drs so having shake 1 1/2 early then shopping so i know ill b starving going round asda and my 2nd shakes not till 2 really dont think i can make it so gonna grab some of the asda bars and maybe have 2 shakes a soup and bar just 4 today?

Well done

3 weeks - that's fab

xx

Wow just read ur diary really enjoyed it... Your doing ever so well Hun.. Brilliant losses so far and can only get better...just shows how much you want this and that's so nice to read keep going and just think how fab u will look for ur holiday .. Stay strong all the best for tomm x x

hi thanx u 2 never thought id make it this long but its not really bothering me now even thougth the kids try and wind me up yum mum this buns well good lil ******* hoping for a good result on wednesday although i havent been able to stop eating today only had the allowed foods but now my belly hurts :( gonna do 100% now till friday :) fingers crossed hope i dont pig out i just love buffet food

day 21 and counting well got dentist today that poor woman will be on the floor as soon as i open my mouth lol well nervous hate dentists and i havent been since last march u can 4get about the 6mth check no chance do you think 1 mint will take me out of ketosis ??? or even a mint leaf lol i can chew on that lol looking forward to weigh in 2moz but not expecting much as ive only done 2 days 100% so gonna try 4 rest of the wk but not friday so hopefully nxt weeks will be better trying to lose 4lb a week that will be another 24lbs before i go away

Start exante J
Get past the 1st weekJ
Lose ½ stoneJ
Make it past week 2 J
Drop a dress size
Lose 1 stone
Make it past 3 week
Lose 1 ½ stone
Get under 200lbs
Get bmi under 40 J

Wk 1 -6.5lbs
Wk 2 -4lbs
Wk 3 -

well 3rd weigh in tommorrow and im a little worrid as this week ive not been able to stop eating sticking to protein and v low carbs but still eaten a lot :( well will c in the morning

Back