scarymovies exante diary

Good luck for WI tomorrow

xx

well a disappointing WI -2lbs cant really complain as only had 2 TS days well on we go TS week ahead made me wanna eat :( but didnt

well day 23 and still here was a bit gutted with yesterdays loss and knackered so wanted to eat :( but got through it now tommorrows another day im having my lil mans 1st birthday and making a buffet friends and family coming round so dont want to be hiding away from the food i know ill eat a butty and chicken would that be so bad ??? and how long will it take to get back into ketosis ?? wont be eating the crap sweets and cakes but the other stuff ye is it so bad to have a day off ??

well done on getting through yesterday! if you feel the need to eat tomorrow, would it be possible just to stick to having the meats and salad and cut out the buttie/bread? that might just keep you in ketosis. not sure how long it would take to get back into K but assume it should be similar to going into it in the first place - I think you just need to weigh up how difficult you might find it to try to get back into K against your urge to eat the carbs - if you think you can do it easily enough, then the decision is yours!!! Why not make the sesame chicken salad from the Exante website for you - it would be just the same as on an AAM week and that way you might not feel so left out of the buffet? (just as an idea)

I would try to skip the bread as well. Chicken is fine and wont affect your ketosis. Otherwise just have the day off, enjoy it, know youre going to see an instant gain which will disappear again very quickly and get straight back on the wagon the next day.

well been having this weekend off wiyh my lil mans bday and we re having an early mothers day as mums r away in april so going to get it all out of the way for a clean slate monday was worried i would put on a few lbs this weekend but really not doing bad out of ketosis though but wont take long to get back into it im aiming to be 13.7 stone by the time i go on holiday at the end of april then lose the last 3.7 stone when i get back this will be the last diet i ever need to do !!!

Start exante J
Get past the 1st weekJ
Lose ½ stoneJ
Make it past week 2 J
Drop a dress size
Lose 1 stone
Make it past 3 week J
Get to holiday weight of 189lbs
Lose 1 ½ stone
Get under 200lbs
Get bmi under 40 J
Wk 1 -6.5lbs
Wk 2 -4lbs
Wk 3 -2lbs L bloated
Wk 4 -

We're off out tonight as well. I like your attitude 'clean slate Monday' as I could easily think sod it and go back to my old ways. Now I'll just enjoy my meal, try to resist second helpings and get back down to it tomorrow :)

We're off out tonight as well. I like your attitude 'clean slate Monday' as I could easily think sod it and go back to my old ways. Now I'll just enjoy my meal, try to resist second helpings and get back down to it tomorrow :)

hopu u enjoy it this diet makes it so hard to have a social life but cany go wrong with a clean slate lol:D

well back on track today fresh start 100% put 2lbs on over the 3 days of eating so that has to come off 1st wi on wednesday so might skip it till nxt wk really bad stomach ache this morning think my bodys telling me off lol

Keep on that track, might be a tough few days again but you already know you can get past that. One weekend does not ruin a diet, it was a planned break so put it behind you and welcome back. Might be a good idea to stay off the scales until next Monday at the earliest, give yourself a week.

gonna miss this wi on wednesday and wait til nxt think ive put less than 2 on though really bad belly and toilet none stop so maybe a bit of a bug detox should do me some good going to lose 22lbs before 24th of april

I don't think you should feel too guilty about having a weekend off. We'll all have to go back to normal life at some stage so I'd rather use this diet to suit me rather than the other way round!

well this morning im back to the weight i was before my weekend off :) just gotta get back in2 ketosis now but shouldnt take too long waiting for another delivery of shakes hate how it costs u more for the flavours you like then you ve gotta buy over £25 whats that about as long as your paying delivery what does it matter
well day 24 of exante and im actually liking it ??

Well done hun! Ketosis won't take long, just keep at the water!

I really hear you about the prices of exante if you want the shakes that you actually like! Cant wait to be done and stick my tongue out at them haha xx Have a good day!

You definitely do need to live your life even though youre on the diet. Thats where I went wrong with it this year. Now Im refusing to put my life on hold and the diet can fit in around it. So much easier to stick to it that way.

Back