school holidays - making it harder - lack of routine

bessie84

Silver Member
has anyone else got children off school? if so, is this making it harder?

it is for me, the lack of routine has ruined me. i feel grumpy, hungry and so tired.

i do admit im an OCCASSION eater anyway, in the 10 weeks ive been on lipotrim, ive been out for about 5 meals, and its never made a difference, always got straight back on 100% after and lost each week. always. 3 stone gone in 10 weeks.

today, ive had tuna with light mayo sarni and a viscount biscuit. (had my usual breakfast shake) hoping this wont affect things for my weigh in friday.

GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHH

HATE HATE HATE HATE BEEN OUT OF ROUTINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME OFF before i ruin the rest of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wont be long til im at target and dont want to mess up!!!!

Hi Helen, I know exactly where you are coming from and its only the second day :( I haven't drunk nearly enough water the last couple of days and I too am hungry (due to lack of water probably). I must try harder tomorrow, we both must ;)

I have kids of but i make sure i stick with it 11am 3pm 8pm I dnt even go hungry throught the day anymore and only on week 2, i feel all or nothing ! i would find it so hard eating then having to go back to the shake ! hope u make it through the hols x

Oh I wont be eating anything, couldn't face those first 3 days again ;) I managed 20 weeks on Lipotrim back in 2008 so I am hoping that another 10 weeks will be a doddle :D

I am finding school holidays mixed with first week (again) to be tough.

I normally would only cook once a day for my son but with him being off school I am not only sleeping in so not starting my water till late and having to cook him or make him something to eat is killing me.

I am usually ok during day when he is at school as keep myself busy but come tea time I am usually ready to eat my own arm and do find the odd thing going in my mouth when it shouldn't but have been good the past two days and having my shakes later which seems to help me.

Just think only another 12 days and they are back to school :confused:

My daughter took my son out for a curry last night - I told them I was not having takeaway curry in my house while I am doing this diet :D

I told them, "don't bring back a doggie bag"... They did, they said it was too much to waste.

I didn't eat any thought... Whooo!! :banana dancer:

I am finding it hard too hun. Not so much the food but I am exhausted. I came back from new york two days ago and I am working from home during the easter holidays agreed with my husband I would work when my kids are in bed so from 7 to till what ever time I finish. I feel a bit out of sync and only day 3 of holiday. On the plus side I can drag them out to walk more often(much to their dismay) :-D

It's harder because it snaps you out of your routine but try to make a new one for the next two weeks and keep yourself busy. All mine do is eat when it's cold out and they are stuck indoors but I just keep reminding myself of my goal - skinny this summer - and it stops me straying. Good luck x

Yes I am finding it so hard and really want to give up now. It is not helped by having to make bacon butties for his breakfast and watching him snack throughout the day. Also staying in bed an extra two hours is making it harder to get on the water wagon :(
If the weather was nice last the other week I bet we would all find it easier because the kids would be out playing all day!
Mine is away next week for the last week of the hols so I will hopefully find it easier and I am also hoping that next week is my last week and will start refeeding from the 16th.

Yeah I work in a primary school so as I've got all this free time I'm finding boredom hard to beat but I keep my size 14 dress on show which helps me stay on track :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back