Scooterchick's CD diary

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
Day 1 - so far so good, it's 1250 and I've just had my first/second product. Tried original porridge, it made my teeth curl, so got out old faithful.....a chocolate tetra. The last time I did CD all I had were chocolate tetra's, I was hoping this time I would be a bit more adventurous.........we'll see. Not been hungry so far, but been setting up the grotto for the school xmas fete. Heading there now after 'lunch'.

Spicy tomato soup for dinner, yum.

Hey chick, welcome to day one! Sounds like you've been here before, so you will know its just a long road to day 4 and then things will start getting easier.

I only have tetras. I work away so they are really handy. I fear using the bars as they might just get swallowed whole!

xx

hey scooterchick .

this is also my second time on CD, I also have the chocolate tetras but have started having the banana also, the rest :(
well done for getting back on it. let me know how your getting on.
sending you lots of luck :)

Here we are again after spectacularly failing! Decided to wait until after Xmas new Year when I don't have so much to do and wouldn't feel so denied. So planned on starting yesterday until a chest infection took hold 2 nights ago. :mad: Seeing my CDC tomorrow so I'll wait til then and hopefully will feel a bit better.

Can't wait to see those pounds coming off! :D

Hope you are feeling abit better fom the chest infection!
Let us know how you get on with the CDC

Ok, day 1 again!!! It's 10.25 and I'm sipping on a mug of hot water. I have had slight hunger pangs but wiht the water they soon pass. Still coughing up green goo but at least it's not as painful. Oh as I'm typing just had a major tummy growl....warm water is so much easier to sip down than cold, don't ya think?

Anyway, seeing my CDC at 12 noon, get some more choc tetra's and swop those evil porridge sachets. I've put on 2lbs overnight after my last blow out yesterday, so much for detoxing lol! At least, I should lose them again over the course of today and tomorrow my jeans might be a tiny bit looser. I'm going to start taking painkillers this afternoon in preparation for the headache, I can't cope with headache's at all and make me want to eat. Will be back on tonight!

i don't know about warm, but i have to have my water at room tempreture, otherwise i end up drinking it too slowly if it's cold. and on CD, drinking slowly is not the name of the game.

i don't know about warm, but i have to have my water at room tempreture, otherwise i end up drinking it too slowly if it's cold. and on CD, drinking slowly is not the name of the game.

Same! Never have ice in any drinks now either.
I've found that since doing that my teeth are more sensitive thou

Well day 2 here we are. Survived day 1 with 3 tetras and water. Overnight have lost 3lbs :D but have woke up with a banging headache. And felt totally flushed and feverish. Have popped a couple of pills and I'm getting ready to son no.1 to his new drama group, right after I change son no.2's nappy :sign0137:

Day 3 and I feel pretty good! Still choked up with catarrh which is never pleasant but I'm feeling almost normal! Slight hungers pangs but nothing I can't cope with. Yesterday I had to eat and had some chicken and veg (in gravy naughty girl) but the scales are showing a 6lb loss so far! Not bad for just 2 days.

I've had some strawberry and banana shakes and found them quite palatable but I still can't taste or smell very well so that might change when this stinking cold disappears.

Day 3 and I feel pretty good! Still choked up with catarrh which is never pleasant but I'm feeling almost normal! Slight hungers pangs but nothing I can't cope with. Yesterday I had to eat and had some chicken and veg (in gravy naughty girl) but the scales are showing a 6lb loss so far! Not bad for just 2 days.

I've had some strawberry and banana shakes and found them quite palatable but I still can't taste or smell very well so that might change when this stinking cold disappears.
6 lbs in 2 days is Fab.. no more gravy thou lol :)

Tetras saved my life on this the first time round! I like putting them in with my coffee to make mochas - I somehow last longer en and they aren't powdery like the others.

How are you getting on now chick?

Just had my first tetra of the day. I don't do shakes at all Nathalie, I detest them, too malty for me. So it's tetra and a soup of I get desperate for a change lol! Just remembered I have a kids party to suffer this afternoon, my first challenge :D

It' was fine, the magician was somewhat entertaining and my older son won the best male dancer, he really was movin like jagger lol :D (he's 7). Confession - 2 white chocolate buttons and 1 cheese and onion crisp did pass my lips :sigh: but it could have been a lot worse! xx

It' was fine, the magician was somewhat entertaining and my older son won the best male dancer, he really was movin like jagger lol :D (he's 7). Confession - 2 white chocolate buttons and 1 cheese and onion crisp did pass my lips :sigh: but it could have been a lot worse! xx

Small steps lovey! Still think you did brilliant xx

Day 5 - First day I've woke up without ay hunger pangs :) my scales are also showing an 8lb loss, woo hoo!!!!!!!!!! Just need to stay on the straight and narrow now and not blow it before Friday's weigh in.

I'm back at work now so should be even easier :D

Not long till your first W.I now ^_^

Day 8 - WI day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been so good, by my scales I've lost around 9/10lbs but we'll see what the CDC says. I realise I'm not posting as much as I'd like, I find there's so many different sub forums and it's moves so fast that I can't keep up! So apologies if I've not replied to anything I should have, I won't have seen it!

Anyway, it's all going well, although last night someone brought chocolates into work (milk tray) and I couldn't resist. I stopped at 1!! Yay me, before I'd have had about 5 (at least).

Going to head now and do a bit of retail therapy, I have been really good and I know I've lost so I'm treating myself to a nice clinique foundation before wi.

Have a great day! xx

Back