Scooterchick's CD diary

Excited for you hun!

Stopping at one choc is brill aswell! It's all about moderation and looks like you are all under control.
Enjoy your shopping trip and let us know how you get on! xx

Good Luck!!! Look forward to hearing the results!

11lbs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Wow Brilliant nearly a stone well done!!!!

Day 10 - Wow, day 10 and here I am! It's becoming a way of life now, I'm hardly having to think about it although I'm surffering from ketosis euphoria, I put a deposit down on a car yesterday over the phone!!! Reckless or what!!??!! Going to see it today, it's gorgeous........

My trousers are feeling looser and already I'm feeling more capable and got more energy. I did have a chocolate biscuit last night and a handful of doritos on fri night but it was the weekend, back on the straight and narrow today, what's done is done and I'm still feeling GOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're doing fab hun! You're past the bad bits and on the home stretch now :)

Day 13 - Hmmmm, scales aren't moving much atm, still over a week til next official weigh in and I'm darned if I'm going to sabotage myself with too much chicken tikka strips and broccoli so from today I'm going SS. My plan is half a tetra for breakfast, topped up with hot water, lush. Tetra for lunch, tetra for dinner and the other half of the breakfast tetra with hot water for supper. Sounds like a plan!!

Was horrified to read spangles diary (thank you spangles) that pre cooked chicken is cooked in sugar!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder the scales are moving very slowly. :( That's all I've been eating! Well it stops now, I'm not paying £40 a week to wreck it with sugar chicken.

oh honey! it's one of the things i picked up from reading minimins - if i didn't have this place i'd have made so many mistakes.

yup - it's possibly not all brands, but if you read the ingredients, sugar or some kind of "-ose" (dextrose, glucose, whatever) is generally there. And salt - which causes water retention. Processed food contains so much hidden sugar and salt, in things you just would never imagine.

Def SSing for now, and see what difference it makes. Can I just say (I don't get enough time on here to post and keep up) you look A M A Z I N G!!!!!!!!!! You have a gorgeous figure, very Marilyn Monroe, I think you'd be a fantastic burlesque artist, you're gorgeous xxx

thanks, sweetie. very much better with my clothes on, though! ;)

What a terrible time I'm having with tickers! That last one from the ticker factory, everytime I tried to edit it my PIN came up as little squares! NIghtmare! So it's a brand new one, hope this one works!

3lbs off this week, meh, hoped for more but it's going the right way.

2 weeks in a stone down I'm earing a very flattering blouse I haven't worn since before I was pregnant, yay me!!!!!

I tried on my new size 22 blouse that I bought from Next which is gorgeous, it's a standard 22, not from their plus range iyswim. I always think size 22 from their standard range are a bit smaller than 22's from their plus range or maybe I just made that up :p anyway, it's ever so slightly tight but not skin and I can get away with it :D so I'll be wearing that to work on Monday!!!

Yay! I'm feeling GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. :happy036:

Keep thinking about food!!! Yesterday tried to SS, got to 10pm and ended up gorging myself on prawns and lettuce. Today I've had my chicken and broccoli at lunchtime and tonight I found myself unwrapping a babybel :eek: just managed to stop myself. Does this pass? I;m on week 3.

OK pic didn't work

This is me just before Xmas at my utmost heaviest, 18st 8lbs. I'll take a picture this afternoon and add it, I think I can see a difference but no other bugger has commented yet!!

fatty xmas 2011.jpg

Don't know if this'll work

Can see a big difference hun your doing really well keep up the good work, I have not started yet I'm due to meet a consultant on Saturday and starry diet on Monday really getting excited and nervous x

2012-02-02130630.jpg

That's 5 mins ago (excuse the old working about the house top), I think I can see a difference. I feel so different already. In that first pic I look apologetic, and I felt it, excuse me for being so fat. My confidence is starting to come back. I'm feeling pretty good, although I'm under no illusions, I've got a LOOOOOONNGGG way to go.

Just also the clarify, the 'stunner', lol, in the avvy is me but was taken around 4 years ago when I was about 3 stone slimmer than I am just now. But I will look like that again!!!!!

you can definitely see a difference!

mostly in the face and the confidence. you are definitely using the child as cover in the first one!

Back