Scooterchick's CD diary

Good morning ladies,

Still feeling bloomin miserable, think it'll be another duvet day. Lost 4lbs this week so that's good news! I'm now, give or take a lb, at my pre pregnancy weight! Yay!!! I also feel like I've just started this diet but I'm now 8 weeks in!! Amazing! Only 4 weeks to go til my official step up, although I don't think I will after the banana butter cake incident on my STS week. Onwards and downwards!

Wicked loss hunni well done ! ! :) :) so pleased for you xxx

OMG! Just realised I've lost 10% of my body weight!!! In fact it's actually over 13%! Last time I looked it was only at7%! This diet just goes so fast it's amazing. Need to so some wardrobe sorting again. Some of my clothes have actually missed the window of opportunity to be worn, they;ve went from too small to too big without even being on my back.

hope you are all feeling better now
great losses so far well done :D

kaz:)

Well done on your % loss hunni. You sooooo deserve it xxxx

Wearing new size 20 jeans today but think I jumped the gun as they're def too big!! At least they were only £16 out of matalan so if they last a month that's ok. Bought a size 18 top yesterday, it's slightly tight so another 7lbs so see me into that!! Was only a couple of months ago I was wearing size 24 tents!

Must do better with this diary!

Wow you are doing so well hunni!! Hope you are well xxxx

Well done you must feel great :D

Hey lovely, hope your doing well. Hope this does not sound cheeky, but I have a couple of pairs of new-ish size 18 jeans. save you spending money on them, cos your only going to need them for a wee while :)
PM me if you want them :)

Foxy!! So sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I just saw this! I've been a naughty girl and had a STS this week, I'm mad at myself, was totally my own fault. Anyway, back on the wagon, have a few SS say's and hopefully get a good loss.

Anyway the jeans! That's really kind of you, thank you so much for the offer. I actually have a lovely pair of dorothy perkins size 18 jeans that haven't been pulled on my legs for about 5 years hanging in the wardrobe. I tried them on yesterday and I can get them up, yay, just can't button them yet, but another 7lbs hopefully! They should hopefully do me through the 18's. I'm still wearing my size 22 jeans and they're ok lol! I always wear skinny jeans so even though they're now too big on the waist they're ok everywhere else, just have to keep pulling them up. The bootcut size 20 I bought are ridiculously big, they're the falmer range from matalan which are usually really small.

Sizes, schmizes, I'm shrinking, that I know. To slimfinity and beyond!

OMG me too!!! Dorothy Perkinss size 18 jeans I can pull up but not zip up!!! Lol!!!
We will get there....that 7lbs is coming off!!!! Xxx

Its a great feeling you get when you try them on and they actually do up!
Won't be long now hopefully :)

Hello 15's!!!! Haven't seen you in a while!

Woohoo! :D

Fabulous news hunni!!!! Fantastic result!!!! Bet u are soooo chuffed, you deserve it :) :)

How are you my lovely?

Metformin has settled back in my system already. Getting some very familiar per menstrual pains which I've not had in a while!!! But it's all good :) :) :) xxx

How are you getting on hun?

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow my lovely :) xxx

Back